or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Hopefully the plaintiffs lawyers lost millions on this case
It's silly to say Aople is an "idea." Apple would be a footnote in history if not for Steve Jobs' relentless pursuits. GPS and credit cards are ideas, as is Google's PageRsnk algorithm, but companies are not.
I am still using my iPad 2 for web and email and it works great (though iOS 8 slowed it down some what). Yet I replace my iPhone with the latest model every year. I see the iPad as more of a home appliance and I don't upgrade my home appliances on a regular basis. I keep using them until they die.
Boo f'ing hoo
Apple is going to make serious extra coin with 25% sales being the Plus and the 64GB carrot for both models.
It's funny how they make the standard iPhone photo look like crap if you are not using their product.
WordPerfect was years late to the DOS-to-Windows transition and Word took over. Now Word is years late to the Windows-to-iOS transition with a worthy competitor firmly entrenched. Not saying Office will disappear but the parallels are interesting.
Serious major bummer.
They applied for the mark in May 2007 months after Jobs announced the iPhone.
Unfortunately if I switch from my 10gb plan to the lower cost 6GB (formerly 4GB) plan, AT&T increases the monthly fee for each of my family's 2 phones from $15/mo to $25/mo. The net result is my bill drops by just $2.50 per month when you switch from 10GB to 6GB. Not worth it.