or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

A Flir One plus a pistol might be the end of our gopher problems.
Samsung's smartphone revenue is in a free fall and switching to Tizen will only accelerate that process.
Attach the display to a real phone then drop it face down on a sharp rock from about 5 feet up. That's the kind of impact that shatters current screens easily.
You nailed it.
I have 6 Logitech Alert cameras saving recorded video to a $2/mo Google Drive account (for remote recorded playback and offsite storage) which is a much cheaper solution than Dropcam, which charges $10/mo/camera to playback any video. Both Dropcam and Logitech have great free apps for live video. Over time Dropcam can be more expensive than the burglary you are trying to prevent.
Given that it is several years between design and release of Apple products, the analog jack decision was likely made long ago. So there is no debate going on at Apple about it.
Does WiFi calling support incoming calls?
iphone air and iphone pro.
I recently bought home security cameras and my prior research showed that Dropcam was very easy to use but outrageously expensive given the $10/month per camera subscription required to see any recorded video. Live video is free but useless if you are robbed when you need to see recordings.   I ended up using Logitech Alert cameras that have no monthly fee and gives you access to recorded video. I save all recorded video to Google Drive ($2/mo total for 100GB) so I can...
A monthly bill for my wrist in addition to the monthly bill I am already paying for my pocket? No thanks.