or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

I own an iPhone 6 Plus and have never touched an Android. Your stereotyping is laughable.
Google Photos is mind blowing. Unlimited storage and free. This was the big news at I/O. It will be a smash hit.
That is an odd pic of Tim. Doesn't look like him
The difference in charging speed is trivial. Nothing to see here ... move along... move along.
The Storm is proof that they did NOT ignore the iPhone threat. The took it very seriously. RIM was just incapable of creating a competing product.
Do serious photoshop professionals choose tablets over desktops?
Let's hope that great acting will suspend our disbelief at seeing a non-jobs-looking guy on the screen.
It will be interesting to see if what happens wth future generations of iPhone. The screen size card has been played. Other things will have to be the draw. Hoping for a double camera in the iPhone 7 Plus. The 6 Plus is so awesome I may skip the iPhone 6S Plus, the first time I have skipped a model since the iPhone was introduced in 2007.
What!s next - a job at Victoria's Secret? His career is on an unpredictable course.
If they give away their content why would anyone ever spend money on the NYT? For their sake hopefully there is an advertisement business model built into this.