or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

How is Microsoft going to have any future selling software in the tablet space? They can't make money selling their own tablet OS and they have to compete with free on the world's most popular tablet.
I didn't see any mention of the weight of the retina iPad mini. Did it go up?
 Great article. FYI natural gas is not considered a renewable resource.
I have the iPad 2. All full-sized tablets released after the iPad 2 are noticeably heavier so I haven't bothered to upgrade. It looks like the next full-sized iPad will finally go lighter instead of heavier than the iPad 2. I have been buying refurbished iPad 2's for family members. It's the best deal.
Compare all the built-in apps to their iOS 6 counterparts.
I have owned every model of iPhone ever made except the iPhone 5C. I always loved iOS and it got better with each new version. I hate iOS 7 because of the look. The new flat interface is terrible. Graphics are gone, everything is white. Everything looks like a cheap web interface. I love Apple but I hope Jony Ive gets a wake-up call. He's great but made a very ugly GUI. Everyone I know hates the look too. I hope Jony can correct his mistake.
iOS 7 is ugly and awkward. The look of iOS 6 is far superior.
Hopefully Apple follows Steve Jobs wishes and goes thermonuclear with this patent rather than just licensing it.
$5 for 250 megabytes of data? That sounds more like an hour-pass not a day-pass.
At work I used a Mac regularly from 1987 to 1994 but things have changed a lot since System 7, where my familiarity ends.