or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

iphone air and iphone pro.
I recently bought home security cameras and my prior research showed that Dropcam was very easy to use but outrageously expensive given the $10/month per camera subscription required to see any recorded video. Live video is free but useless if you are robbed when you need to see recordings.   I ended up using Logitech Alert cameras that have no monthly fee and gives you access to recorded video. I save all recorded video to Google Drive ($2/mo total for 100GB) so I can...
A monthly bill for my wrist in addition to the monthly bill I am already paying for my pocket? No thanks.
They are breaking out the champagne at Samsung. Steal IP, make billions with it, then claim it's worthless. That apparently is a successful way to do business.
It businesses start using iBeacons like iSpam, people by the millions will start turning it off. Hopefully Apple has set up guidelines to discourage iSpam.
They should have taken the multi-billion dollar offers while they had the chance.
A month ago I had lunch with one of the founders of Oculus. I told him his company would be bought out by Microsoft. I never imagined Facebook would have any interest in this technology.
I don't see any icons of Tasmanian natives. This is racism. /s
For just $8 per month you can be denied access to the stories you want to read!
It touched a nerve because your book is fiction claiming to be fact.