or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

If Mundie actually believed in their "Siri-like" capabilities he would've been marketing the hell out of it for the last year. But he doesn't, so he didn't. Marketing by whining is not effective.
Apple licenses the trademark "iOS" from Cisco which has owned the trademark for two decades. Seeing that iosgames.com was registered in 2009 the odds of the domain owners keeping it are slim to none.
Because that will create a gold rush of people buying Apple-related domains, hoping to cash in, making Apple's domain problem exponentially worse.
I registered aple.com in 1996 and sold it for $20,000 in 2008 to some guy. I had never done anything with it, I just liked owning a 4-letter domain name which are hard to come by. The domain did get a TON of traffic, however. After buying it from me the guy put Apple-related ads on aple.com and I recently noticed that Apple now owns the domain. I probably would have lost it eventually so I am extremely fortunate to have that outcome. Ironically, the money I made will...
Sounds like another nail was just pounded into the HTC Android coffin. I bet they regret spending tens of millions for the S3 patents.
Sounds like the exact opposite of what Sculley did during his years at Apple.
Ah.. I see the issue more clearly now. Thanks for pointing it out. The word "free" can create quite a headache! Sounds like all their free phones might soon become 99 cents.
The primary complaint in that case was the fact that the people were charged full sales tax on a phone that was "free." The full sales tax issue wouldn't go away if the price was changed from free to 99 cents so I am not sure the new 99 cent thing is related to that case.
Trim the eyebrows, add some stubble and we're done.
Give Tucci a gallon of Rogaine to pull off the young SJ?