or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Oil companies have had larger earnings so the "history of the world" suggestion is incorrect. But I do appreciate your enthusiasm!
Better late than too early like the PlayBook.
Yup. I never understood their decision to rush the PlayBook out the door and without native email capability. Sadly, even if they hadn't rushed it, it probably still would have failed.
I am not implying that at all. Though he did not like the campaign at first, the fact that he ultimately chose to go with it is what matters. Steve was far from perfect but he did get this one right. That's what I meant to say.
Those are your words not mine.
Bottom line is that Steve green lighted a hugely successful campaign. End of story.
Occupy has made the news but I have never read about any change/impact as a result of their protests. Exactly what impact are you referring too?
Giving the PERSON of the Year award to groups & causes waters down the whole purpose for the award. Yes, protests were big news and important but that is totally unrelated to the PERSON of the Year award. This is as offtrack as People magazine deciding to give the "Sexiest Man Alive" award to "The Protester." Time's desire to sell more copies of the magazine has made this award meaningless.
Now they can set the plane on autopilot and play Angry Birds HD. That's a fun job.
It's about time