or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Schmidt joined Apple's board 4 months before the iPhone was announced.
Apple is attacking Android by proxy. Apple is suing hardware manufacturers for iphone ideas stolen by Google and incorporated into Android. This link lists 20 patent violations that Apple is suing HTC over. Most are Android violations by Google, some are HTC hardware violations. Courts have not yet ruled on all of these claims. Scroll down on the page to see details. http://androidandme.com/2010/03/news...er-20-patents/
Quote of the day
Maybe Taiwan should be alarmed that their companies are stealing rather than innovating.
Wow. Sounds great. I think I'll buy them out for $12 billion.
That's funny - and true
Alternate headline: "Samsung begs court to let them continue profiting from Apple's intellectual property."
I always thought he did it to keep stalkers from spotting him on the road.
It is unlikely he would have survived had he had surgery in 2003. The misfortune of having pancreatic cancer killed him, not his "arrogance."
For some reason I didn't like the title too much. It makes it sound like their documentary is staking a claim of being the "last thing" to be published about him. That's not true of course because much more will be told. Like many others I am still hurting from the loss of Steve Jobs and am probably overly sensitive about the subject.