or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Yes, this is very surprising. Perhaps during 40+ interviews he let one slip. But as you say, I would think he would have an agreement to exclude future product references in the event Steve did let one slip.
I wonder if Steve would be still alive today if he had cancer surgery right away. From what I read on this site the cancer was just in his pancreas at the time of discovery in 2003 and had spread to other organs by time he had surgery 9 months later.
[deleted]
For some reason many people are more concerned about the upfront cost than the monthly fees.
The geek in me cringes at the thought of signing a contract for a 2-year-old phone like the 3GS but I totally understand why "free" would be popular.
I completely agree.
As mythical as his accomplishments were, Steve Jobs was human. Humans make mistakes. He regretted his mistake too. It's sad that this mistake might have cost him his life. But he might not have survived even if he had surgery right away. Pancreatic cancer is dangerous in all forms.
Delete
I heard that the SIRI company that Apple bought has valuable patents. Supposedly a lot of fundamental AI research going back decades ended up in SIRI.
That's a Mac in Steve's lap not a TV