or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

The way things are headed, with the growing popularity of the Mac and iPad, in the next decade Apple might achieve majority market share of the personal computer. That's mind blowing.
"Macworld|iWorld" is an awkward name
Branding confusion at its worst. Do I have smart or smart-ready? Or do I have 4.0? And what will they call future generations of Bluetooth - "really smart?" "even smarter?"
Ditto
The problem with large displays, combined with a case, is that it becomes nearly impossible to use one-handed, unless your thumb is freakishly long. I suppose this is, in part, why they added Siri!
I would love that.
This is great. The world-wide news media is talking about another possible product release, first mentioned today by Steve Jobs. Only he could pull that off from the after-world.
True. That quote from Steve might be several years old.
Expect Samsung's entire line-up of HDTVs to copy the Apple TV within a year or so of its launch.
Yes, this is very surprising. Perhaps during 40+ interviews he let one slip. But as you say, I would think he would have an agreement to exclude future product references in the event Steve did let one slip.