or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

For some reason I didn't like the title too much. It makes it sound like their documentary is staking a claim of being the "last thing" to be published about him. That's not true of course because much more will be told. Like many others I am still hurting from the loss of Steve Jobs and am probably overly sensitive about the subject.
OSX, and therefor iOS, originally came from a startup that was sold to Apple. That startup was named "NeXT."
Samstung
Steve's phrase is "one more thing." Their documentary title is wrong.
In that configuration if someone opens the door the chain will slide over and unlock.
In my opinion environmental groups should kiss the ground Apple walks on. Because they are one of the most environmentally friendly companies in the entire world.
The way things are headed, with the growing popularity of the Mac and iPad, in the next decade Apple might achieve majority market share of the personal computer. That's mind blowing.
"Macworld|iWorld" is an awkward name
Branding confusion at its worst. Do I have smart or smart-ready? Or do I have 4.0? And what will they call future generations of Bluetooth - "really smart?" "even smarter?"
Ditto