or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Engadget was fantastic. With so many photos it was almost like watching a live video feed.
Ironically, until last December the largest shareholder of Miramax was Steve Jobs.
How exactly is Apple hindering movie distribution with iTunes?
I bought my iPhone 4 the very first day it went on sale last year. AT&T says the iPhone 4S will cost $449 until November 25th. I think the 4S is awesome but I am going to skip this generation. It will be the first model of iPhone I havent owned. Upgrading the iPhone 4 with iOS5/iCloud gives me essentially a brand-new phone for free.
I would like to know the answer to that question as well.
iPhone 4S will be the fastest selling smartphone in history. There is your prediction. Call me a fool!
This upgrade is all about iCloud and iOS5. And it is free to everyone around the world. That is great news in my opinion. We're getting something for nothing! Sure, there was an upgrade to the iPhone 4 that lacked the "wow!" factor, but that is not as important as iCloud and iOS 5. I am very happy.
Exactly. This blog is being flooded today with Veruca Salt clones.
Exactly. Thank you for reminding people.
Guys like Balmer are not motivated by money any more. Balmer had enough money to retire by 1986. Steve Jobs was not motivated by money either. They like competing and trying to make their companies successful.