or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Agreed.
Sprint has been leakier than a bucket made of Swiss cheese when it comes to keeping the iPhone 5 launch date a secret.
The iPad has a 95%+ market share of tablets actually sold. Every survey or projection that states otherwise is bogus.
Sprint will probably announce unlimited data and also say that they will throttle the top 5% data guzzlers.
Will AT&T be able to detect that you are tethering an iPad to your iPhone using MyWi?
In my experience with others buying an iPhone, many people don't have a clue that models are refreshed every year - and don't care. They just know that Apple sells the iPhone and that they want one. Only geeks like us cringe at the thought of buying last year's model just before a refresh.
Like!
FYI personal computers were around when *fifty* year-olds were teenagers. Not all people over 40 are clueless.
An iPhone survived an airplane crash into the ocean, kept functioning in salt water conditions, and was able to communicate with a cell tower?
When it is dark and you are dealing with the real world where things move, long exposures are not an option. Nighttime photos with the LED flash are terrible and thus I can only use my iPhone for daytime shots. I use the ProHD app for many of my pictures to compensate for high-contrast situations but again that is not useful with your subject matter moves because the 2 merged photos blur.