or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

Translation: "Please ignore everything our CEO told you."
So now PlayBook supports POP mail. You dont want that on a tablet. You want IMAP.
One of the greatest things Steve Jobs ever did was create a company that has a high likelihood of surviving without him. Many companies collapse as soon as their CEO leaves. In this case Apple is loaded up with CEO-class people in their various divisions. Tim Cook is such an immense talent and built much of what Apple is today. But the truth doesn't come out when times are great like they are now. The truth will come out when Apple hits a major crisis/inflection point...
I am having a tough time following this. I think it means this: Motorola's Freescale division sold their patents long ago, some of which Apple bought. And most of the patents Google just bought for $12 billion are dependent on those long-gone Freescale patents. Therefore Google is *more* liable because of buying Motorola?
Sprint just can't seem to keep the iPhone 5 release date a secret.
What will Kodak do for income after they sell their crown jewels?
So the guy left Steve, Mona and their mother. Now it makes a little more sense why Steve wants nothing to do with him.
The people that raise you are your parents. But it would be cool if the two met.
One thing I really like about the Apple Insider forum is that there are so many smart people here. If someone has a weak argument or posts something bogus they are quickly called on it.
Microsoft thinks that adding 19 buttons to every window makes the interface more "streamlined?" I am a Windows guy and even I think that sucks.