or Connect

Posts by jd_in_sb

The iPad has only 68% of the tablet market? 95% is a much more accurate estimate.
A cooling fan on a tablet??? That nonsense aside, having full Windows available on a tablet in addition to a touch interface sounds like something the Windows community would love. I could see a Windows 8 tablet doing well if they can sell it for less than $500 and include a final version of the touch interface that doesn't suck. Microsoft clearly jumped the gun by demoing it pre-beta. That's the difference between Apple and everyone else: Apple first shows a product when...
Steve has set a long period of success in motion but eventually the absence of his genius will take its toll.
I was referring to hardware manufacturers. I agree consumers would not know or care what the chip is.
Intel will have a tough time getting hardware manufacturers to switch to a chip architecture that everyone knows is inferior to ARM.
I wonder when the jailbreak will come out after iOS is released. My guess: same day.
My question about the iPhone 5, that hasn't been addressed in any of the rumor stories that I have read, is will it be able to do voice and data simultaneously on the Verizon network? Currently you need to end your phone call if you want to look up something online. If anyone can come up with a way to pull this off it's Apple.
Agreed.
Sprint has been leakier than a bucket made of Swiss cheese when it comes to keeping the iPhone 5 launch date a secret.
The iPad has a 95%+ market share of tablets actually sold. Every survey or projection that states otherwise is bogus.