or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

I was talking about the front facing camera in iPhone 6.  It has the same 1.2 MP as in 5S which is provided by Omnivision.  Why Apple need to switch supplier for the same resolution camera?  I discovered (guess) the switching is probably due to one ex-Aptina employee who now works for Apple for several years.  Aptina was a fierce competitor to Omnivision.  I think this person was involved in the decision.  
You forget one of my original points.  Majority of consumers do not like to spend unnecessary more money on a product.  Otherwise we will not see so many special deals posted on AI.  The success of a product is not determined by 'great'.  Sony became very successful because of Walkman which is not very expensive.  
The first iMac does not have Firewire ports. The PCs did not adopt USB even though it is developed by Intel.  This is because the Windows PC sell with very small profit margin.  They can not afford to add USB without hurting their slim profit.  But after Apple introduced iMac with USB, many peripheral companies introduced new devices that work with USB. Especially the keyboard and mouse.  This makes the PC companies easier to switch to USBs.  
Your understanding of USB vs Firewire is false.  Apple made USB popular by iMac G3.  At that time most PC still sticks to serial ports.  
I think the good will left by Steve Jobs has helped Apple iPhone to become more and more accepted. 
I think Apple has reached its peak when Steve Jobs dies.  Cook has followed a route that is unApple.  The old Apple is never so active in research.  Apple used USB in the iMac and wifi in AirPort base station.  Both technology are not developed by Apple.  But both has benefited mankind in the most unimagined way.  Apple is working closely with SONY and making itself more and more like SONY.  SONY is a dying corporation.  It developed several technology that are best in...
How would Apple sell a $100 iPhone that is still better than the $100 Android phone without tarnishing Apple image and expectations?  
One reason may be Japanese are poorer with the tremendous devaluation of yan.  
 That means the copy is still in gross. 
Apple is doomed following the route of big corporations.