or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

The iPhone sales is a function of income.  
Microsoft makes money not from the consumers. Ordinary consumers don't buy Windows OS, Word, Excel, Office. They copy from friends or office. Thus Microsoft makes most of its money from PC vendors and corporations. To analyze Surface Pro or Surface Book, you need to keep this in mind.
Google has updated Android OS to 6.0 which essentially steal/copy all iOS 9 features.  Cook has decided not pursuing thermonuclear war against the thieves.  This year a lot of Android copycats brought out smartphones which look and perform the same or better than iPhone 6s according to reviews from Forbes, etc.  US carriers has stopped giving discount to new iPhones with two year contract.  The new iPhone is a few hundred dollars more expensive than before.  This will make...
I use iPhone as an example because you may be using an iPhone.  Android OS should do the same.  
In iPhone settings there is a selection whether you allow the phone sending things back to Apple.  Do you approve or not?
Many things are possible. 
P8 needs a variant to not talking back to Huawei.  
Nexus 6P is marketed as a Google phone.  Google is talking to it instead of Huawei.  Besides US regulator Huawei also needs US carriers approval.  May be the carriers know more about this OS feature than US regulators.  For one thing, US carriers also add a feature to lock a phone.  Google sells Nexus phones at full price I think. Besides Qualcomm and Samsung, Mediatek also design and produce smartphone CPUs.  
Huawei may have difficulty getting approval from US regulators to sell in US.  One thing most people don't know is device manufacturers can put a code in the device to communicate back with the manufacturer.  This is a capability built in by both iOS and Android OS.  
>>The more tablet-like Surface Pro 4 "lasted just shy of six hours in tablet mode."   Microsoft said on its web site Surface Pro 4   "Battery life Up to 9 hours of video playback2"   This large discrepancy is one of the major reasons I never consider a Windows PC.   "2 Up to 9 hours of video playback. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2015 using preproduction Intel® Core™ i5, 256GB, 8GB RAM device. Testing consisted of full battery discharge during video...