or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Recently I became aware of serious drawback of iPad.  It seems funny all the supposedly long term Apple fans have not mentioned it here or anywhere else.  I was trying to use Apple Play+mirroring to display the iPad screen on a HD TV through Apple TV.  The iPad screen displayed on the TV in a smaller area.  This is not desirable as this is to let a group of people to be able to look at the iPad together.     Later, I tried to do this with an iPhone 5.  Wow!  The display...
My first thought is Google is separating businesses according to whether they are making money.  Remember Google bought Motorola then sold it off mercilessly?  Before it sold Motorola it treated Motorola employees not as Google employees.  So after this new divorce people working outside of Google is no longer called Googlers?  The article is too vague.  Is the self driving car division under Google or not?  What is the criteria?  How about in the future?  Will Google...
It is very funny.  Germany has the strongest privacy laws that Germany require FaceBook to allow anonymous names.  Yet terrorists never strike Germany.   If the suspect is already under surveillance why tens of thousands of FBI employees can not be used?  The truth is the government is putting a huger number of Americans under surveillance.  The government is already out of hands.  So it needs to use high tech to finish the work.  Is this 1984 precursor?
One reason that Samsung share dropped in China is Chinese authority wants the carriers to reduce smartphone subsidy.  
Three reasons that China sales are so strong: China Mobile started selling iPhone on Jan 17, 2014, China Mobile deployed LTE last year, Chinese preferred larger screen iPhone 6S.
This news looks like released by some market players to prevent APPL stock to drop significantly due to bad news from China stock market.  I think if Apple changed the based model from 16 GB to 32 GB, it will stimulate many more sales. 
Does Foxconn make good money assembling iPhone in Brazil? 
If you are so convinced that assembling Apple products in the US can make money why don't you start a business contracting the assembly?  I do not think Apple dare to reject you politically.  
Are you short sighted?  The two graphs in the article are not identical.  
Oh! Come on!  Samsung Galaxy S6 fingerprint scanner setup works exactly the same as iPhone Touch ID.  I have not heard Apple accusing Samsung of blatant IP theft.  http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-set-up-the-fingerprint-scanner-on-the-galaxy-s6-s6-edge/   AI staff has lost common senses.  You so vehemently accuse a nonprofit Chinese University of blatant IP theft.  Yet you made no mention of a Korean business implementing the same thing on its flagship phone.  Further,...