or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Android Pay implemented on all versions of Android OS or just Android M?
Majority of Android users won't be able to use Android Pay too.  So what is your point? Wait!  Do you mean Android Pay will work for iPhone users? This is funny.  
This further makes Android Pay a blatant copycat.  Google abandoned Google Wallet because of Apple Pay.  Because Google Wallet trying to steal buyer information.  Google Wallet failed, Apple Pay succeeded.  Under pressure again, the young geniuses in Google choose to copy Apple again.  
They look the same from the surface.  This is where the cheating hides.  I heard that Android Pay will transmit information back to Google.  Google will use that info to further its ad revenue.  
If Android Pay is not a rebranding of Google Wallet then it is a copycat of Apple Pay although inferiorly implemented. 
This survey is very useful.  It is true.  Android users like to pay less for cheaper phones.  The iPhone makes the most profit of smartphone makers. The facts mean Android users are skewed to lower wage earners.  For low wage earners they tend to solicit help more to solve their needs.  OTOH, for high wage earners they are more personal achievers.  They rely less on helps.  
I saw another amazing comment from Android/Google cheaters.  Google is rebranding everything after Apple.  The first is Android.  Originally it is directed at Blackberry.  It is not a characteristic of innovators.    "The author seems to be forgetting that Google Wallet has been a thing long before Apple Pay was. Google is simply rebranding Google Wallet as Android pay."   http://fortune.com/2015/05/28/apple-google-android/
As I stated my position in the other post, as long as CarPlay is used in different situation from GooglePlay there is no cheating to consumers/users.  
 Quick Pay, Safe Pay or Cool Pay are used differently from Apple Pay.  Android Pay is to be used the same as Apple Pay.  From what I have heard,  Android Pay is inferior to Apple Pay.  So this constitutes cheating to consumers. BTW, do you know Apple Inc was originally called Apple Computer?  Apple was sued by Apple Corp.  Apple lost and signed an agreement not engaging in music business.  
Remember Apple penalized for tens of millions dollars for using the name iPad which was used by a Chinese company over ten years ago?