or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

We should care because Chinese government may take actions against Apple based on irrational understanding of location services. 
Yes, you have a biased view.  I point out the fact to you. 
There was one interesting news when Chinese President Xi and his wife were visiting US a couple years ago.  His wife was photographed of using an iPhone to take a picture of interesting place. 
You don't know all US government documents are confidential and classified? 
Do you remember there was an incident that happened many years ago before iPhone was introduced?  A Cnet editor with family was lost in Oregon mountain during the winter.  His wealthy father pleaded for help.  Eventually one AT&T technician was able to use his cellphone tracking data to locate.  Unfortunately he died before the rescuers arrived.  The fact I learned from this story is the location of a cell phone user can be easily tracked. I think the real issue is whether...
Huawei forgot to bribe US politicians.  However, US is more advanced than China.  So bribing has to be done more sophisticated too. 
Excellent point.  The cell tower and WiFi knows where the phone is.  Apple just enables this info to the user.  But for spy agencies like NSA, this job is almost trivial.  May be the Chinese spies are dumber than US?
7. Use an Android phone?
I think one reason people choose Roku instead of Apple TV is the bad impression Apple left in the Wintel era.  What is it?  I think it is the impression is Apple is not compatible to Windows.  And the impression is Windows is the PC.  Macs are just toys. With this impression buyers are afraid Apple TV will be incompatible too.  But this may actually be a fact.  
 I have heard several times people use language as their argument.  But all times I noticed that many people even though English is their native tone their comprehension is actually inferior to foreign born person.  Here I don't think you understand the word ethics.  Here is a result I obtained through Google search.  Ethics is a system of moral principles.  I don't think Americans respect moral more than freedom.  In any way, Google said its guiding principle is DO NO...