or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Why Amazon can not compete on price if it is selling at the same price? It seems Amazon simply can not compete.  It is not the pricing. 
This is what I said the publishers can not simply cancel the deals.  They have to renegotiate.  Apple did nothing wrong.  The DOJ and judge Cote erred.  Apple should appeal all the way to the Supreme Court if needed. 
No!!!!!
No.  He is lying.  The publishers can cancel deals but they have to renegotiate deals. You can not refuse to sell to any legal retailer. 
You are lying.  Are you a juvenile?  You don't know what is legal what is illegal.  It is illgal for publishers to cancel deals with Amazon.  And you are thinking this is legal.  And I don't think you understand what is wholesale.
Are you writing this in your imagination?  Kindle app opens the books bought from Amazon. How could the prices be exactly the same as from the iBook store? 
I still don't understand what Apple did to fix the price.  Apple let the publishers set the price.  Apple did not fix the price.  Conspiracy is a word that DOJ and Cote used without really understand high tech. 
MacBook Pro? All? No iMacs? What things that MacBook Pro can do iMac can not do?
This is not social activism.  This is whether Apple broke the law.  There is a lot of distrust of DOJ and DOJ appointed judge in this case.  Apple should fight all the way to the Supreme Court!  Do you know there is a reason for the existence of the Supreme Court? If Apple don't fight for the rightness how could it fight for the patents?  For a true leader consistency is utterly important. 
I disagree.  Apple should make no compromise to truths and facts.  This is what separates Apple from its competitors.  If Apple gives up, it loses the trust of its customers.