or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

This article is not very informative.  What is the Google PC share?
I tried it.  It works.  You are an expert.  I heard that one can do FaceTime with multiple person.  Is this true? 
Many iPhone apps refuse to display in landscape orientation on iPad.  How do you fit them side by side with other apps? 
Really?  So FaceTime can be used as replacement for phone call? 
This is violating the original design of iOS.  Both iPad Air and iPad mini with retina display has a resolution of 2048-by-1536.  iPhone has a resolution of 1136-by-640.  Every app is written with these resolutions in mind.  Can you do the math how an app will look if it is fit into half of the screen? 
It looks like Samsung and the media are trying to implement Apple's fingerprint sensor technology in two steps.  First, on the home button but with swiping method.  If it does not work or does not work as well as TouchID, change it to touch method.  Then Kuo will pronounce that Samsang has 'matured'.
Can Apple sue US government if it later found irreparable harm? The Court is tricky using the word irreparable. What the Court says is OK if your found harm we will repair it for you but we will not pay the harm you already experienced.
Why are they complaining so much? The Android platform is greater than iOS. They could use the Android apps for bitcoin transactions. Bitcoins have been banned in several nations as not a currency. May be Apple is trying to avoid troubles?
OK  This provision is wrong.  But the agency model is not. 
I have doubt in the preciseness of your two statements.