or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

With 'normal' use, the battery level is around 40-50% after work.  There are a couple situations when I travel and need the iPhone for navigation, the battery dropped to 20%. 
If you 'USE' smartphone, you need to recharge it every night or two.
The battery talk time is important for people who uses 'smartphone' only as a feature phone. 
So  Android OS is intrinsically less efficient than iOS. The battery life of S4 is significantly less than 5S despite having a much bigger battery. Apple sells 5C for $99 with contract to make S4 expensive. I think this is the strategy of launching 5C.
JDPower and millions of Samsung tablet buyers disagree with your shit statement. 
Seven years.  The cost of 32 GB memory is only $8. To put it in a different perspective, Apple is giving the competitors a good opportunity to outsell itself. 
This again proved my point on other threads.  For tablets larger memory is more desirable than on smartphones.  And for $100 more the user gets only 16GB more for the 32GB model.  And the cost is $599.  This is kind of ripoff after four years. 
This is true. For most users the cost is the most important issue. Apple could easily change the impression by setting the 32 GB version as the base model. One advantage is it is not easy for Samsung to match without raising its price. I can elaborate why I think the iPad is overpriced. Say, if you needs larger memory. If you go to the 32 GB model, you will pay $100 more for $599. You paid $100 for only an addition of 16 GB for a tablet its 16 GB version is already...
When Jobs launched iPad in 2010 it was a big surprise to the PC industry.  It is so well designed and manufactured and aggressively priced that the PC companies can not match for over three years.  This is why iPad market share dominated until 2012.  But the copycats have set up manufacturing and copied the iPad design.  It is a big mistake for Apple not to change its pricing strategy now. Because a lot of advantages of iPads have been copied to the competitors over the...
At Woot, refurbished Google Next 10 32GB tablet sold out at $329.  This proves my point larger memory is desirable for tablet buyers.