or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

I saw another amazing comment from Android/Google cheaters.  Google is rebranding everything after Apple.  The first is Android.  Originally it is directed at Blackberry.  It is not a characteristic of innovators.    "The author seems to be forgetting that Google Wallet has been a thing long before Apple Pay was. Google is simply rebranding Google Wallet as Android pay."   http://fortune.com/2015/05/28/apple-google-android/
As I stated my position in the other post, as long as CarPlay is used in different situation from GooglePlay there is no cheating to consumers/users.  
 Quick Pay, Safe Pay or Cool Pay are used differently from Apple Pay.  Android Pay is to be used the same as Apple Pay.  From what I have heard,  Android Pay is inferior to Apple Pay.  So this constitutes cheating to consumers. BTW, do you know Apple Inc was originally called Apple Computer?  Apple was sued by Apple Corp.  Apple lost and signed an agreement not engaging in music business.  
Remember Apple penalized for tens of millions dollars for using the name iPad which was used by a Chinese company over ten years ago?
Why does Androids have to use the same word Pay?  Are they so brain dead people that they can not think of a different word?  According to Carly Fiorina only Chinese are not creative. 
Are all the posters losing their sense of numbers?  $28K is not a lot of money.  It is not even enough to buy a new BMW.
What is wrong with pressing Home button to wake the iOS device temporarily?  
Thanks for showing me another Apple innovation Samsung/Google just blatantly copied over.  I am reading that Android Fan defense is Apple bought it from outside.  They forgot that Apple's innovation is integrating it onto the home button and invented a way to register it.  All these things the Android world just try to blatantly copy over without giving a read credit to Apple.  Fortunately, Apple has learned from its experiences with PC manufacturers.  I believe Apple has...
Is AppleInsider staff ignorant or dishonest to AI readers?  Motorola had made one smartphone with fingerprint sensor on its back on an Android phone.  So it is obvious Motorola did not see their fingerprint sensor is not good.  In fact, the fingerprint sensor on Samsung GS5 and GS6 uses the same method as the Motorola one.  I think AI Staff avoid to characterize Motorola or other Android manufacturers as inferior.  
I think the real issue is Ericsson wants to charge Apple at a much higher rate than it collects from other makers.