or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

I think one reason people choose Roku instead of Apple TV is the bad impression Apple left in the Wintel era.  What is it?  I think it is the impression is Apple is not compatible to Windows.  And the impression is Windows is the PC.  Macs are just toys. With this impression buyers are afraid Apple TV will be incompatible too.  But this may actually be a fact.  
 I have heard several times people use language as their argument.  But all times I noticed that many people even though English is their native tone their comprehension is actually inferior to foreign born person.  Here I don't think you understand the word ethics.  Here is a result I obtained through Google search.  Ethics is a system of moral principles.  I don't think Americans respect moral more than freedom.  In any way, Google said its guiding principle is DO NO...
Your mind seems completely screwed up.  How could a company uses business decision to do whatever thing it like without regards to laws and ethics?  If you are right then Sterling is right too. 
I am still waiting for the other poster to say what is his disability.  I feel there is a fraud in his case.  And to two of you, according to US law I can kill you as self defense before you can punch me. 
Your criticism to me is wrong.  The article said NAB wants Apple to require every app in App Store to be disabled person friendly.  NAB is not satisfied what Apple has done. 
No, it does not say what is the disability. 
I do not think you answered it honestly.  You did not say what is your disability.  Your job is very specific.  It is probably 0.001% of all jobs available. 
I don't know what kind of job you work.  In many companies the workers frequently are asked to do something unrelated to X such as community services that salesforce.com employees have done in the news.  The disabled person wants help from non-disabled person.  How one can expect them to provide services to other people? 
I said very clearly.  Can disabled person perform as well as non-disabled in general? 
This is the problem of disabled persons.  They are out of sync to the real cruel world.