or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

My experiences with laptops are they all have very short standby time.  If it is not used for just a couple days, the battery is completely drained out.  The MBA is the first laptop that has this amazing 30 days standby time.  
How could the MacBook replace the MBA?  The MBA has a standby time of 30 days which is unmatched by the MacBook or MacBook Pro. 
China's problem is not cheap labor or slave labor as the anti-communits here like to put it.  This type of criticism does not have good intention for the Chinese people.  Instead it is self- centered.   China's problem lack of innovation.  It is a result of talented people could not apply it easily.  They are simply wasting time and energy.  
It seems the well informed DED could not explain why such a technologically advanced place like Taiwan does not have a 'real' Apple Store.  
This thing is not determined by the leaders.  Almost 100% of the people in mainland China think Taiwan is part of China.  
Then your argument of the Mac is not related to what I talk. 
This is nonsense.  You think Apple should wait developer apps before releasing the original Mac to the public.  How is this possible?  The hardware and developer apps are chicken and egg thing.  The developer will create an app if he feels he can make money out of it.  
I really miss Jobs.  Under him Apple developed fully functional iPod, iPhone, and iPad in house.  Google and Sony can not release a fully functional device without developers' helps.  Even so Google still failed.  Apple under Cook can not release a fully functional Apple Watch in time and it costs so much that only rich people who have money to waste.  
China bought $16B worth of iPhones last quarter.  Investors bought $16B worth of Apple stocks today.
China has four times US population.  The revenue for Americas is about double that of Greater China.  So the percentage of Chinese that bought iPhone is still just one eighth of that in Americas.  This shows Chinese are still very poor compared to Americans.