or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Do you mean learn programming is equivalent to learn how to hack? 
I mean refraining.  BTW I hate Mac OS X 10.10.  The typing correction works so badly.  It also becomes so slow. There are limitations to freedom of speech.  Please enlighten yourself by reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech#Limitations Unfortunately in US it is becoming impossible to seek justice.  Unless you have resources like US government. I do not know there is a class teaching people how to hack.  Do you know one?
This is ludicrous.  I do not know there is a class of learning how to hack.  If there is such a class, how come I don't see such class in silicon valley which invented the high tech?
You said "North Korea has thousands of hackers that have been trained in China."  Do you mean China trained them how to hack?
Whether a person lies is very easy to see for knowledgeable person.  Unfortunately under the fake freedom of speech, many people are regaining from directly confronting the liars.   A liar will habitually distorting facts.  He will insert a distorted word into a fact.  NK of course have sent thousands of people to China to learn high tech.  But to present the fact to sounds like they are trained purely for hacking is a lie.  
He said thousands of North Korean hackers were trained in China.  He said so definitely to make it sounds like facts.  I challenge any AI reader here to show me a credible evidence.   I saw many such stupid lies in the Iraq war.  When UN inspectors failed to find any WMD in multiple searches. Some one said Saddam hide them in one of his palace. 
There is a fundamental problem of US-led democracy.  The government is not perfect.  I can make mistakes.  Any reasonable adults knows this.  If the victims are in US they can either go to the streets protesting or file law suits against the government.  Many local governments have paid dearly for their mistakes. OTOH, when the wrongs done by the US government is a foreign entity especially one being declared evil and all kinds of bad words there is no viable means the US...
The free world is full of liars like you.  You don't have evidence of what you said.  You probably heard this from anti-China propagandists somewhere.  
I was talking about the front facing camera in iPhone 6.  It has the same 1.2 MP as in 5S which is provided by Omnivision.  Why Apple need to switch supplier for the same resolution camera?  I discovered (guess) the switching is probably due to one ex-Aptina employee who now works for Apple for several years.  Aptina was a fierce competitor to Omnivision.  I think this person was involved in the decision.  
You forget one of my original points.  Majority of consumers do not like to spend unnecessary more money on a product.  Otherwise we will not see so many special deals posted on AI.  The success of a product is not determined by 'great'.  Sony became very successful because of Walkman which is not very expensive.