or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

What is the more compass in US? 
I said you are immature because you still think people can be completely believable.  Have you asked your girl friend whether she loves you? lolI answered in the other post.I am not located within China.  Are you? 
You and several other AI posters are still immature.  Every one lied some time in his life.  When you say believing the Chinese government you are asking too much.  Because can I say do you believe the US government?  So why do you put such high standard on a government you don't like?  This is not fair. I don't think the Chinese government are the perfect government.  It has many problems.  But my belief is the criticisms should be based on facts/truths.  And the...
Yes.  I think this is the original news from xinhuanet.http://news.xinhuanet.com/info/2014-10/22/c_133733410.htmWhen this AI article did not mention this refutation it will clearly give many AI readers this impression that Chinese government has admitted it did it. So it is extremely important for faithful reporting. 
This AI article missed an important information.  According to Reuters the government has strongly refuted.  This is what I said many media is biased.  This bias has fooled us into costly invasion of Iraq.  Bush can easily fool Americans that Iraq is making WMDs.  In the years before 911, I read many Reuters news reporting Iraqi government words which repeatedly refuted many anti-Iraq claims.  But AP news which is very biased never reported.  From this discrepancy, I...
I was right you do not truly understand Chines/world history.  Your understanding is from the western bias.  This is the root problem.1.  Vietnamese waters?  I suggest you go to any American library and dig out a map that is at least fifty years ago.  You will see that theSouth China sea is Chinese waters according to the west.  Don't forget US agrees with US on Falkland Islands.2.  battling with Japan over island territories?  Do you know that Japan claimed these islands...
I think you don't truly understand Chinese history.  China is not great today is not the fault of CCP.  China became so poor as a result industrial revolution.  The western world became more and more productive.  Chinese don't understand why.  They don't try to learn science from the west.  Because they don't know it is science that makes the west great.  Their business gradually losing to the west.  Then China lost in the Opium War.  Then the intellectuals began arguing...
There are so many anti-Chinese government groups and people.  I am not surprised Chinese law enforcement try to harvest their usernames and passwords.  Just ask FBI director what it will do to Americans.  
I think there are far more people that 16GB is enough.  So if you give them 32 it is a waste too.