or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Galaxy S6 is Samsung flagship  smartphone. Samsung probably shipped based on how many it sold S5 in second quarter last year.  
A better number to look at is the reported earnings.  Samsung reported first quarter earnings two days after Apple.  It is down from last year. The first quarter earnings is a reflection of real sales.  
Samsung started selling S6 in early April.  The first quarter shipments definitely include large number of S6s and S6 Edges.  
Don't be fooled by this incapable DA.  He is trying to link terrorism with the iPhone.  His arguments are full of flaws.  If he has court approval why can't he search other things of the suspect?  If this is a terrorism, is he assuming an iPhone can do great harm to people?  Any sane people will know iPhone can not do great harm to people.  So the suspect must use something else.  This something else is for the DA to find out.   I think I have given this DA too many...
Am I the only person here feeling something is not right?  Why would LinX sell itself for only $20 million?  The buyer is Apple which sole hundred of millions of iPhones with cameras.   The company compares pictures taken by its camera and iPhone and Galaxy phone.  So it is already able to produce the modules?  Why would it sell itself for only $20 million?  
It looks like the Chrombit stole the ideas from the forthcoming new Apple TV.  
It really matter if standby time is only a couple days.  You can not use your laptop without finding an external power plug to charge it first.  
No, the HDD is put in standby mode when a system is in standby.  In standby mode the HDD still consumes 0.80 WattsThis is not a negligible number.  In fact it is big for a laptop.http://superuser.com/questions/565653/how-much-power-does-a-hard-drive-use
If the new MBP has 30 day standby time it agrees with my suspicion of the cause of power drain.  I think the traditional hard drive was designed to consume power even when in standby mode.  Apple seems trying to ditch hard drive in recent years.  This is probably the main reason.  This news MBP does not have a hard drive.
My experiences with laptops are they all have very short standby time.  If it is not used for just a couple days, the battery is completely drained out.  The MBA is the first laptop that has this amazing 30 days standby time.