or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Is AppleInsider staff ignorant or dishonest to AI readers?  Motorola had made one smartphone with fingerprint sensor on its back on an Android phone.  So it is obvious Motorola did not see their fingerprint sensor is not good.  In fact, the fingerprint sensor on Samsung GS5 and GS6 uses the same method as the Motorola one.  I think AI Staff avoid to characterize Motorola or other Android manufacturers as inferior.  
I think the real issue is Ericsson wants to charge Apple at a much higher rate than it collects from other makers.  
Erissson lawsuit is completely different.  Apple is willing to pay license fees.  So there is no patent violation here. 
I said Google built the Apple patents into the Android OS.  I did not find Google say it did.  So not able to find what Google said explicitly is immaterial.  Google had some collaborator put an android pissing on Apple.  What did Google say about it?
What did Google say in this Apple vs Samsung trial?  Google is the real evil behind all this battle.  All these patent violations validated by the court were built into the Android OS not added by Samsung.
Most people are tech idiots.  They only care if they can use any device conveniently.  That is, very little difference between device A or B.  But this is the essence of patents.  The patents forbid companies to make devices working exactly the same.
Google contradicts itself.  On one side it says Apple never invented anything.  Then it turns around saying Apple created "fundamental technology".  This is very childish.  
There is no question that Samsung copied Apple.  The question is does that really hurt Apple sales.  I think this is the rule the appeals court used for the trade dress IP issue.  
Did Samsung copy every item of the trade dress IP?  If some item Samsun did not copy then strictly Samsun did not violate Apple rights.  Because the consumer can see/feel the product is not an Apple product.  OTOH, if Samsung completely copied every item in one product, then it is a violation.
AI is inaccurate saying Apple Maps is unpopular.  AI forgot Google Maps is being used by both platforms while Apple Maps is used by iOS alone.  Google Maps has 46% share while Androids share is higher than iOS.  This means among iOS users Apple Maps is slightly ahead of Google Maps.  So how could AI say Apple Maps is unpopular?