or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

Does any one remember HTC bought Beats a few years ago then let it go?  What happened with it?  HTC tried to integrate Beats with its products?  How?
It is possible that Samsung will choose to license.  Google the real thief behind all this will be the biggest loser.  It makes little money giving away Android OS.  Its ad charges less on mobile devices.  
HTC has settled with Apple two years ago.  There is a rumor that HTC is paying Apple licensing fee.  Apple only wants $40.  Why is it so hard for Samsung.  It sells S5 and Note 3 for $799.  PC makers also pay Microsoft $40 to license Windows. 
The pundits say Samsung and Google won in the end.  They are wrong.  Guilty is guilty.  These days a lot of people have thick face skins.  Their noses are also especially long.  They all know Jobs outrages.  They pretend they have not read Jobs words.    From now on, no Androids can use these three court validated patents.  Without slide to unlock, without data detection, the Android users know they are hopelessly using an inferior device. 
Jury can not give Apple total victory for slide to unlock patent. Android phones will become clumsy to use without it.
Where is Google's Nexus 7?  Is Google the cheater actually selling Asus tablet as its own?  But Asus market share also declined despite being promoted by Google?
Very good point!  With bigger screen, your eyes want to be further from the screen to be comfortable. 
Not really.  This is a conclusion I reached today. 
The iPad mini is a failure too. In the recent quarter retina iPad mini sales fell more than iPad Air. In retrospect, the iPad mini was introduced because there are a lot of complaints that the iPad is too heavy.  But the mini size is not too different from iPad.  Since the Air is half pound lighter, the mini has lost its purpose.  Another product flop in Apple. 
I did not read this CIRP report before.  But it echos exactly the same point I made.   "Apple charges a $100 premium for each step in storage space for both the iPhone and iPad, and most of that is pure profit. An iPad Air with 16GB retails for $499, while the same tablet with 32GB runs $599, but Apple pays only $9 more for the memory in the latter, according to tear-down experts at IHS iSuppli."   "Apple sold relatively cheaper storage configurations for these leading...