or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

This is the solution I suggested that Apple certify apps to be disabled person friendly instead of requiring every app to be so.  This is backward to ask over one million apps to be so.
I think another solution is for Apple to certify apps that are disabled person friendly.  The developer can submit the request that the app is. 
Why can't the OS force every button to work? 
Is voiceover enabled by the app? 
I think what is really needed are apps designed specifically for disabled person.  To require every approved app to be easily accessible to disabled person is technologically backward.  In reality it limits the functionality of apps. 
But but the blind person must first know where to touch, right?  For a smartphone the whole screen is touch sensitive.  One can accidentally touch an area causing unwanted response. 
OK I find a person that is willing to discuss the details.  Please tell us how much a blind person can use a smartphone.  Can he use FB app?  Can he use weather app? 
US is becoming crazy nation.  How much can a blind person use a smartphone?  How much can external organization dictate a company to design its product?  If iPhone is a monopoly, this may make some sense.  But but Google Android is dominating Apple iOS.  Isn't this a fact by all kinds of media reports? 
Same question to 16GB iPhone 5S users. 
My earlier post did a calculation based on a AT&T smartphone plan. Some one insisted that the smartphones are subsidized.