or Connect

Posts by tzeshan

WWII was won has nothing to do with cracking of Enigma machine.  
US Congress passes Act due to sentiment with no reasoning? No wonder Congress is least trusted by the Americans.  
Your history is excellent?  Why does the US Congress pass the Chinese Exclusion Act? 
Do you read history?  Hitler accused Jews are a threat to Germany.  He gathered all Jews into concentration camps.  Your thinking is exactly like Hitler.  
Posing a threat?  Are you a Nazi?  
Then they still use screen real estate.  Just hidden.  
How do you access these buttons from these apps? 
By on-screen buttons ruining screen resolution, I think he/she mean the buttons wasted screen real estate.  
I think there is another big reason Apple did not make a phablet in the beginning.  Apple was aware a patent by a Texan.  Apple was sued by him after iPhone is released.  Apple won the case.  The patent was about integrating a phone with a PC.  Many people regard tablet as a PC.  Thus they were forecasting PC is doomed because of tablet.  The early Samsung Galaxy Notes have two models.  One can be used as phone.  The other can not.  So it is Samsung that may be infringed...
My point is Jobs had considered large screen sizes when iPhone being developed.  Samsung never invented it because Jobs has talked about it.  In fact Samsung got the idea from Jobs.