or Connect

Posts by schralp

It's hitting BestBuy before those of us that pre-ordered are getting one; why did I waste my time. Doesn't bode well for future customer service....
Most importantly, is there syncing for podcasts? I can't seem to find it?
I think this is a huge mistake and wish Apple would reconsider doing away with web hosting (with iWeb publishing) and the galleries. I'm happy to be rid of iDisk; much prefer Dropbox anyway. A number of others seem to feel the same way:   https://discussions.apple.com/message/15355134?searchText=Will%20Apple%20continue%20iWeb%20support#15355134   Wish they would "just listen" because people like me liked the way it "just worked" especially for publishing...
I'm still buying the majority of my music on CD and ripping in order to get high quality files. Luckily, iTunes converts to AAC on the fly for my Nano and iPhone but I don't want to listen to lossy music files at home. Not sure how much revenue this would bring but it would certainly get folks like me to make more purchases there. Maybe I'm the only "dinosaur" out there who prefers high quality files but I doubt it. The services that sell these now are nowhere near as...
I'm still buying the majority of my music on CD and ripping in order to get high quality files. Luckily, iTunes converts to AAC on the fly for my Nano and iPhone but I don't want to listen to lossy music files at home. Not sure how much revenue this would bring but it would certainly get folks like me to make more purchases there. Maybe I'm the only "dinosaur" out there who prefers high quality files but I doubt it. The services that sell these now are nowhere near as...
Just called customer service and they said to call Apple (the usual infinite loop). I'd like to see someone post who actually got an official AT&T unlock....
I'm a wired subscriber but they charge more for the digital version (which must have lower production and distribution costs) than for the print version, so I stuck with the latter. Other periodicals I subscribe to (NG, Economist, etc) give me the digital version for free as a subscriber and I am happy to support them. I took the bait for the NYTs subscription intro, but won't be continuing after the trial period because they want to charge more for access on both my...
A year ago, mine died and Apple refused to guarantee that I would get my HD back to retrieve the data if I paid for reapirs. I replaced it with an Airport Extreme and another HD. When I saw this post, I called to see if I could finally get a refund. All they offered me was a replacement and assurances that the problem was solved. I grudgingly accepted but told them that I had it opened to retrieve my data. They told me that unless I could prove that an Apple Certified...
As an iPhone owner who also has a Verizon phone (family share plan so that my wife as a physician can have access to a reliable calling network) in a major metropolitan area (L.A.), this add "feels" accurate even if not technically so. I travel every week for work up and down the west coast as well as to the east coast and invariably have coverage issues with my iPhone but not with my Verizon cheapo LG. In fact, the only place where I've experienced the "full potential" of...
As an iPhone owner who also has a Verizon phone (family share plan so that my wife as a physician can have access to a reliable calling network) in a major metropolitan area (L.A.), this add "feels" accurate even if not technically so. I travel every week for work up and down the west coast as well as to the east coast and invariably have coverage issues with my iPhone but not with my Verizon cheapo LG. In fact, the only place where I've experienced the "full potential" of...