or Connect

Posts by crzdcolombian

So my moms birthday is 2 weeks after Christmas and my brother just told us his wife is having a baby so I thought this would be a good present for my mom. Thing is she is borderline brain dead when it comes to electronics. I am looking for something under $200 that is easy to use/carry and takes nice photos.It should also take quick pictures as babies don't really stand still I am told. I have a Nikon 8100 but that is too difficult for her. I was thinking of the Nikon...
I have 20 dollars in my old itunes account but I only bought 1 cd on it like 4 years ago. I have a new itunes account that I have like 50 cds, and 30 digital copies of movies. I want to move the $20 dollars to the account I actually use. I read online you just buy a gift card and send it to the other account, I tried that and it charged me $10 dollars to my credit card instead of my gift card.
Yes, the imac is plugged into an ethernet port. The living room and the computer room are on opposite sides of the house(not sure big just 1,400 sq ft). I did not know you could use your mac as a base station.
That is random because itunes already has so much latin music. I usually buy my parents latin music on amazon tho because itunes doesn't have many of their favorite musicians. Hopefully that changes and I get them on itunes match
I found a new airport express on craigslist for $40 bucks. I bought it for my dad because he doesn't like using an ipod but has over 5,000 which would be easier to use streaming from the computer to the stereo. Any way he has an Imac, a stereo and an airport express. I need to buy another wireless router because the stereo is not in the same room as the computer. He also doesn't want to cut a hole in the floor to run the cable. Can it be any router? I was thinking of...
well I got it to work I just had to hard restart the router.
I got one on craigslist for $40 bucks. I put it in my network at my dorm and it worked great. I Don't really need it and took it home to give my parents wireless and their imac doesn't even see the airport express. When I plugged the airport express at school it automatically saw my computer. At home it doesn't see anything. At home my parents have Comcast and I am just connecting the internet from the cable modem to the apple airport express and nothing happens. I do...
is there a big difference between the current extreme and the last version of it? I am looking for a new router and I can get the previous version of the airport extreme for 70 bucks refurbished. Should I not get a used/refurbished one because routers crap out after a couple months? All the linksys I have bought seem to go bad after about a year
so the quality isn't good on the icloud? I have really old CDs from my parents who have the 1st Bob Dylan, Beatles, etc releases before all this remastered crap. Never bothered to buy the remastered ones. Will they update my songs? Also how do they know which ones I stole and which ones I bought? I mean I have had a mac since 2005 but have been ripping CDs since 2000. I have about 15,000 songs. Most of which was when itunes had that cool hack where you basically can take...
On windows there is a remote desktop feature that I use for work and it is pretty cool. I am wondering if there is a way to do that on the mac? My parents are up there in the years and have 0 clue how to do almost anything on their computer. Everytime they call me out of their other 4 kids for help it feels like someone is hitting me in the head with a steel chair with every question that they give. I like to be able to sign into their imac from my macbook pro....