or Connect

Posts by NextTechnocrati

Kudos Apple, very straight forward. I just pitched in my donation
The best thing that ever happened while on unlimited grandfathered plan with my iPad mini on AT&T. The Facetime on cellular is now turned on. Now I can give up the extra third party data plan that I purchased few months ago just so I could use Facetime on my iPad.
F**k the "emotional" harp and the colors repeated over and over again. Just show me the effing keyboard in close up.
Thank God the Apple fruit logo is still the main differentiator...unless SAMEsung wants to copy that too.
Apple's ad:   Galaxy Tab is not a copy of iPad as someone would like us to tell the world. But only because Samsung products are just not as cool as Apple.
  There can't be no better ad than quoting the judge's factual opinions/pronouncements in court with a creative twist. If the judge thinks he is smart, he is so fu*king mistaken.   And you think this is a slam dunk for Samsung? If so your brain is inhabited with 99.9999999% DEAD NEURONS. 
Apple's ad:   Galaxy Tab is not a copy of iPad as someone would like us to tell the world. But only because Samsung products are just not as cool as Apple.
Who cares? Rumors are always devoid of specifics and iOS Maps on iOS 6.0 might well put Google's latest and greatest to shame.
Any verifiable evidence to back up the numbers or just plain defensive arbitrary numbers from Rubin in light of iPhone and iPad surge in sales? All I know is that last quarter sales of HTC, LG and Motorola were down from the previous quarter unless Samsung covered a lot of grounds (which I doubt) to make up for the shortfall in HTC/LG/Motorola sales numbers. The best source of information is still the new activations data from the carriers which are materially...
Funded by the left wing groups out to destroy successful american companies. All they need is publicity which will work out well for Apple AND not for them. These bums are losers with nothing better to do.