or Connect

Posts by ratsg

I am curious if anyone has found a good (download) link for Red Star OS, or even a torrent link.   All the time I have spent on search engines only leads me to the old version 2 with the ms windows like interface, not the version 3, as shown in this article.
 Grapevine Mills mall
"Other than its extensive add-on ecosystem, there is little reason for most users to choose Thunderbird over Apple Mail."   I was a little put off by this comment.  It makes Thunderbird sound like an old horse ready for the glue factory.   If you are just a casual email user, none of this article is probably relevant to you.  OTOH, if you spend more time in email than you care to admit, Thunderbird is an awesome choice.   the comment concerning "its extensive add-on...
 And to me, that's the difference.  For all practical purposes, the surface is esentially a mini laptop with a touch screen. But I understand exactly what you are saying regarding the iPad +bluetooth keyboard. Honestly, I would much rather have a bluetooth->USB adapter where I could plug in my own keyboard of choice.
I'm afraid that I would agree with the original poster.  We have a large circular mall here north of Dallas.  Not as visually appealing as the new Apple building.  Its a pain in the a** to walk.  There are a couple of places where you can cut across to the other side. But to get to the point, the circular design isn't anything new, and there are core design reasons why everyone hasn't copying it. Still, its an awesome looking building that Apple is creating.
  Don't anyone fool yourselves here.  It peaked at win 95.  Even Bill G. said so.  
Ballmer is spending these upcoming 12 months preparing for this:   http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars
I have never been a google fan, and if Apple has a new service similar to waze, the timing couldn't be better now that google owns waze.   From the images, a Mac OS (i.e. pre OS X) interface would just be icing on the cake!
  I have it.   settings->general->about->advertising   I figured it would be under privacy, or web settings.
from the image in the original post, where is the "Advertising -> Limit Ad tracking" setting located?   Its not obvious to me where this setting is.   Thank you