or Connect

Posts by theguycalledtom

As soon as we see an iPhone with Adobe Flash and a 16 mega-pixel camera, we'll know Apple has jumped the shark.
Like I said earlier, I bet his wife has had a say in it. I'm sure she must feel like Apple is the other woman at times. Not to mention Pixar.... He always takes great care at the end of each Stevenote to thank the families of Apple staff for keeping their loved ones away from home so long before each launch. I'm sure he is including his own family in those thoughts.
I think Jobs must be gravely sick, possibly preparing to go the next world, he would have soldiered on as CEO otherwise like he has been doing recently. I just re-watched his Stanford commencement speech again I think it's pretty clear his drive to be CEO of Apple is huge. Of course, his wife and children may have given him an ultimatum, that he should seriously take time out and get healthy or they would give up on him. I've known a number of people close to me that...
I would feel sorry for the people who would spend big $$$ on contraband galaxy phones...
Shouldn't Americans be proud of Apple employing thousands of people and building a giant new facility to house them all and enjoying success over companies like Samsung, HTC and LG taking business away to Asia?
My favourite part of the design is the sexy AT&T logo.
Is that really the "only thing" you can't do in iCloud? Thanks for posting that screenshot, you just did more journalism than every other blog on the internet. Can you please post a screen shot of what other options are in the "Move to folder" sub menu?We are agreeing on this same point, it needs to be on the server side if iCloud is going to hold up it's motto that "the truth is in the cloud". However, you shouldn't have to log into iCloud.com to set up the server side...
They are woefully inadequate on Mobile Me, they haven't changed since dotMac but it didn't really matter though because back in those days when it was just .Mac and we weren't using iOS devices, we could use Mail Rule syncing to keep things neat and tidy between multiple macs. Now since we have iDevices (and Apple doesn't allow 3rd party email apps on iOS so there is no competition and they took 4 years to add email flagging!) things get messy. I don't need some ultra...
No, Photostream stores ALL your photos from the last 30 days from the camera rolls of your iDevices and your "recently imported" section of iPhoto. Your iDevices only cache the last 1000 photos. Your Mac downloads ALL photos from ALL devices from the last 30 days, even if you shoot 4 million photos in the last 30 days.
How is Photostream anything remotely like Web Galleries? From my understanding, Photostream is not shareable. It's just your camera roll for the last 30 days. You would have to give someone your username or password to share your photo stream, or give them access to your Apple device. Even then, since it is just your raw camera roll, it's unlikely you would want to share your Photostream especially if it has naked pictures of your girlfriend or something equally...