or Connect

Posts by theskivvys

Whoops the Surface crashed already during the presentation, ah well just grab another one!
  AMAZING HARDWARE FROM MICROSOFT!
Microsoft copying Apple again!
The biggest problem I see with Microsoft's new marketing strategy is that they have completely ditched what ever individuality they had, to be completely obsessed with Apple. The new Microsoft way is very unhealthy indeed and they seem to be ignoring their existing user base.    No matter what Microsoft does, they can never be "cool" like Apple. Microsoft represents an odd business office brand and by chance became associated with gamers & consumers, due to its open...
The biggest problem I see with Microsoft's new marketing strategy is that they have completely ditched what ever individuality they had, to be completely obsessed with Apple. The new Microsoft way is very unhealthy indeed and they seem to be ignoring their existing user base.    No matter what Microsoft does, they can never be "cool" like Apple. Microsoft represents a business office brand and by chance became associated with gamers & consumers,due to its open PC...
  This and the Belkin lack some features and are ultra expensive. For the price you think they could include a couple of esata ports and have display port.
To think I lost my job at Juniper Networks Australian 2008 because I purchased an iphone 3g instead of using the company supplied blackberry pearl that was an absolute piece of crap. I was told by IT management that RIM had superior security I always thought it was odd to see technical staff using blackberry's with ipod touches.   The problem is there are too many incompentents in management at the top that are too slow to make changes.  i thought blackberry would...
To think I lost my job at Juniper Networks Australian 2008 because I purchased an iphone 3g instead of using the company supplied blackberry pearl that was an absolute piece of crap. I was told by IT management that RIM had superior security I always thought it was odd to see technical staff using blackberry's with ipod touches.   The problem is there are too many incompentents in management at the top that are too slow to make changes.  i thought blackberry would...
Actually VLC Streamer is a much better product if you want to stream to your Apple TV without jail-breaking.  No need to go thru another device such as an iPad or iPhone so you save energy and hassle. Stream & transcode ISO's or other formats directly to Apple TV, iPod etc using the fantastic VLC player. You can even download a whole movie/tv show to your iPhone or iPad to watch on the go. I don;t work for VLC streamer either.