or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

Well, the page is now "temporarily unavailable".  Someone woke up!
Well, if this is true, it is very disappointing.  
Bingo.   Reminds of the Picasso logo they used a few years ago.  Hmmm. 
No one I know has had a problem.   Both my Opel and my wife's Nissan connect without a problem.  Many other friends with different cars and models similarly report no issues.
Actually the iBook and Cube design were quite good.  Still have my Graphite iBook and works great - and the design was great for it's time.  As for the cube, the only real downside was the cost at release.  I purchased one off ebay a few years ago for a great price and it works like a champ.
Both iPhone 5S and iPad mini retina preparing update now.  Total download time about 8 minutes each.  Let's see how long the preparation itself takes...
But just wait until their new announcements in two weeks after they have a chance to improve on Apple's new products!
I'm an Apple person since the old Apple II days.  However, being an IT professional, I had to try all the other flavors of tablets.  Apple just gets it.  No one else understands the tablet metaphor any better than our friends in Cupertino.
Actually my point was not aimed toward VentureBeat, but the rest of us as consumers.  Read the 'news' on this and other sites with a full understanding that most of what we hear are rumors - not fact.  Entertaining at times - but not necessariliy true. 
Has anyone begun receiving invitations yet?  It will be nice if we can install this within a VM (i.e., Parallels).  I'd rather not run from an external drive and won't risk my primary system.