or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

Both iPhone 5S and iPad mini retina preparing update now.  Total download time about 8 minutes each.  Let's see how long the preparation itself takes...
But just wait until their new announcements in two weeks after they have a chance to improve on Apple's new products!
I'm an Apple person since the old Apple II days.  However, being an IT professional, I had to try all the other flavors of tablets.  Apple just gets it.  No one else understands the tablet metaphor any better than our friends in Cupertino.
Actually my point was not aimed toward VentureBeat, but the rest of us as consumers.  Read the 'news' on this and other sites with a full understanding that most of what we hear are rumors - not fact.  Entertaining at times - but not necessariliy true. 
Has anyone begun receiving invitations yet?  It will be nice if we can install this within a VM (i.e., Parallels).  I'd rather not run from an external drive and won't risk my primary system.
Once again, the problem with rumors.
Well if anyone can do it right, it is Apple.
Not exactly the best location for most people in Istanbul, but hopefully this will just the first of many.
Yes. But will it have the Microsoft click-clack attachment? /s
Amazon also has them...and the prices are not too high.