or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

No most of our employees are local nationals (on a military base overseas), who aren't allowed any feature rich phones!
No actually where I work most people are not allowed telephones with camera or other "high-end" features -- for these situations we still rely on the old-style phones.  For these types, we tend to purchase Nokia feature phones though!
No actually where I work most people are not allowed telephones with camera or other "high-end" features -- for these situations we still rely on the old-style phones.  For these types, we tend to purchase Nokia feature phones though!
There is still a market for "feature" phones.  Many people do not want or need smartphone features -- just the ability to make and receive phone calls.
Can anyone say Version 2?  Thanks to the first generation users -- any issues should be worked out by then.  Though I am still upset that they weren't available where I am living right now...
Recently heard in a super secret Samsung meeting -- "When we told you to copy the iPhone, we didn't mean everything!"
Can't believe they sold (or shipped) any at all.  I guess something is better than nothing for them...
The iBook Store has a sample to download now. I've read it, and so far there isn't anything new that hasn't already been written before. I'll certainly read the full book when it comes out -- and withhold further comment until then. It will, hopefully, offer greater insight into him.
Absolutely.  I've used windows laptops from most manufacturers, and not one of them have a trackpad even close to my MacBooks.  My windows leaning friends defend that by stating that 'most people never use trackpads -- only external mice'!  What?  Really??  I prefer the trackpad on my MacBooks rather than using a mouse!
Agree.  The 12" PowerBook was (and still is) one of my favorite form factors.  I used it for close to four years.  The size and portability were awesome.  Apple has always been at the forefront of innovation -- first to eliminate the floppy, then the CD -- everyone complained then and afterward other manufacturers followed suit.  The same will happen here -- once peripherals become widely available.  I know I'll probably order one even with the slower M processor.