or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

French for report, perhaps? /s
I've been forced to use a MS/Nokia Window phone for the last few months. It doesn't even come close to my iPhone or even (cringe) an Android telephone...
Not even close to being accurate.  Many people I know (including four 5s users in the family) typically upgrade their phones to the 's' models.  Even if there aren't a lot of changes between the previous phone or not.  Anxiously waiting ...
Ditto.  Downloaded and installing now.
UP screwed up.  They should have filed in East Texas.  
 No most of our employees are local nationals (on a military base overseas), who aren't allowed any feature rich phones!
No actually where I work most people are not allowed telephones with camera or other "high-end" features -- for these situations we still rely on the old-style phones.  For these types, we tend to purchase Nokia feature phones though!
No actually where I work most people are not allowed telephones with camera or other "high-end" features -- for these situations we still rely on the old-style phones.  For these types, we tend to purchase Nokia feature phones though!
There is still a market for "feature" phones.  Many people do not want or need smartphone features -- just the ability to make and receive phone calls.
Can anyone say Version 2?  Thanks to the first generation users -- any issues should be worked out by then.  Though I am still upset that they weren't available where I am living right now...