or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

They may try to block it using the courts...a little tit for tat...
Remaining countries should be out by the end of December.
More so than anyone else now at Apple, I really believe it will be him that will see the company forward.
Agree ... really getting tired of the headlines reading 'SOLD', when in all actuality the number that reached the end-customer is always much lower. We know when Apple states 'SOLD', it really means such.
Here's hoping all of Apple's planning pays off with everyone in the world trying to download the iOS5 updates in a few hours AT THE SAME TIME!!
Rest in Peace, Steve. You have truly changed the world and it is better for it.
Only in Oklahoma!
As others have stated, I hope the Kindle succeeds. I love my iPad, and have used various flavors of Android tablets with mixed results. For sheer reading enjoyment, the eInk Kindles and/or Nooks are a far better way for reading (IMHO). Let's see how the Fire does with its LCD screen -- the size is actually good for reading ... but reading books only. Trying to read magazines or do other table-centric tasks will prove to be a challenge - just like the Nook Color is ...
And in related news, a former female employee of AT&T has filed for employment benefits after it was disclosed that she inadvertently released privileged data contrary to her non-disclosure agreement.
When ATI leaked information it was (if I remember correctly) a semi-official statement from the company itself. This appears to be a photograph of a screen which could have been taken by anyone with access into their database. Will Apple be unhappy? Sure. But I don't expect them to take any action because of one (possible) employee. In any case, I hope the iP5 is everything it is being hyped as ... my 3GS is ready for retirement.