or Connect

Posts by smaceslin

What was 'idiotic' about the comment?
OK...his legal team 'implied' that they would pursue a legal order. Shall we play word games? Apple's legal team quite often warns people of potential issues and kindly requests they refrain from a particular practice. My guess is that Samsung chose to ignore this suggestion ...
That Steve and his legal team issued a 'Cease and Desist' order and they ignored it...
Ah, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it easier to install 'non-official' apps onto Android phones?
Good idea, but you probably mean "Grok" ...
What's good for the goose, etc...
Microsoft is notorious for using others' inventions and incorporating them into their own. However we shouldn't speak too loudly ... remember SoundJam? Bought out by Apple to become iTunes ...
If Apple provides information about any trial/demo/sample on their store and where such may be available, then of course there is no need to post the actual one there. It seems that many apps sell when folks have a chance to 'try before buying'. This, I think, would be especially true for new applications that do not already have an established customer base.
Physical media just takes up too much space. It will be interesting to see how they work the licencing issues though.
I for one like having the demo versions of some of the products on the iOS store. Really think Apple needs to rethink this decision...