or Connect

Posts by Mugzy

If you plug it into a low-power USB port or an OLDER Windows computer USB 1 port, it won't charge (same with older Macs as well). Actually it WILL charge, but just a trickle charge. It needs a USB 2 port (looks the same but provides more power).
I know one medium sized business that is planning to use 3G ones in kiosks with their own app for a healthcare related device. Of course they will also be using that app for other things as well, so the iPads will be used outside of the Kiosk too.
I was talking about Liberalism. You then equated Liberalism with Democrats. Why? I never mentioned Democrats. You re-framed my comment to suit your needs. then you said this:I would agree with you there. but that's about it. the rest of your post is a bunch of random ranting about I don't know what. You may know what it means but you cannot articulate it. You are flip flopping around like a dying fish in a bucket.
Perhaps you could enlighten me and explain to everyone just exactly why we invaded a sovereign nation on March 20 2002. It would go a long way toward establishing some credibility on your specious claims. My father in law is a retired submarine captain (diesel sub!) During the buildup to the war in Iraq he said "they don't go to war without a very good reason." He should know. He spent his life in the military. He knows how it works. I defer to his judgement. He has a...
"Iraq will be an affordable endeavor that will not require sustained aid and will be in the range of $50 billion to $60 billion." -- Budget Director Mitch Daniels [Forbes 4/11/03, W. Post 3/28/03, NY Times 1/2/03, respectively] "The oil revenues of Iraq could bring between $50 and $100 billion over the course of the next two or three years. We're dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon." -- Paul Wolfowitz,...
so which half are you kidding about?We invaded a sovereign nation that did nothing to us, allow their infrastructure and economy to be destroyed and you kid about this? Gold plated Mercedes? Are you confusing Iraq with Saudi Arabia? Is the entire Middle East all just the same place for you? Are you aware they we literally paid the Iraqis a cash salary for a long long time after Saddam was deposed because we screwed up their economy so badly? And WE were told that the...
better to waste lives than money eh? You sound like you play a lot of Call of Duty. until Mom calls and tells you that dinner is ready.
Liberalism or Progressivism is not about all about "new ideas", it is OPEN to new ideas (the antithesis of true conservatism). It is more about that the role of government is to protect the rights of the citizens. (also apparently the antithesis of conservatives who seem very concerned about how I spend my time in the privacy of my own home. Conservatives also seem to spend a great deal of time thinking about the gays for some reason. Wonder why they are so obsessed? ...
Looks like concentricity has come up with the numbers and Maiden benefits by a massive amount because of the data center, even WITH a 50% tax deduction.Now that Maiden has this windfall of money, your rage should be directed at how they spend it.If they don't spend it on education, your issue is with with the town of Maiden, not Apple.
You are hung up on percentages. The former owners paid taxes on farmland. They might have paid $1000 a year for their 100% (probably less...) Apple pays taxes as a business. Their 100% liabilities might be $100,000 (I'm making that up) If they pay 25% of the property taxes, they are still paying $25,000 which is $24,000 more than the previous owners. If I had real numbers to work with, it might make more sense. But there is no way Apple's data center is in the same...