or Connect

Posts by s.metcalf

Except Apple won't pursue it because Tidal are probably correct. Why would they lie?Are people genuinely surprised that Apple engages in confidential NDA-like negotiations? We hear it all the time. Tidal probably can't reveal these negotiations for fear of being sued.Apple are like Scientology in their secrecy and propensity to sue.
I get the feeling Apple cares more about managing its massive wealth more than its products now. Such is the price of success.
Hey Apple, why not start your own bank in Australia? I'll gladly switch over! Apple are bigger with more cash than any bank in Australia and probably the world. They're probably more stable financially than most banks in the world also. Given its interest in payments I'm surprised it doesn't. The banks in Australia are evil (as in everywhere probably). I wish there were options that weren't (as) evil. I also wish there were better choices than Visa and MasterCard...
Fantastic news! How did I miss this?
I won't buy 6+ unless it has 2 Gb RAM. I don't care so much about the base storage since I always get the highest.
This is great. Now can we have this for iPhone please? I'm convinced my iPhone 5s is now less than 60 or 70% its original life. I used to get 8 hours now it's more like 5.5 hours. That's less than 70% the original health AND I bought AppleCare which costs more than a new battery would cost Apple. At 8 hours iPhone battery life is barely good enough as it is but at 70% I basically can't even go out and rely on my phone to stay charged. Even if I charged my phone fully...
OT but why doesn't the US just split up and be done with it?  You're like a bickering old unhappily married couple.
Perfectly succinct.  I love it!
I think Apple makes nice computers and adequate phones (sad that no one else is better) but the watch is silly. Let's see a digital watch that relies almost exclusively on a charged compatible phone nearby for most of its functionality. You're dependent upon Apple for basic servicing and battery replacement and beholden to them for activation. Talk about lock-in! The iPhone is bad enough. The watch is a throwaway and in no means a fully independent device capable of...
This is yours and my tax dollar being spent while they cut health, education and homelessness increases.