or Connect

Posts by s.metcalf

My 1st gen iMac G5's CPU regularly reaches 70+ degrees celcius!! I don't think you should be worried at all!
P...LEASE!!!!!!!!! Shouldn't this ridiculous banter be located in Apple Outsider so I don't have to read it?
G'day, I'm interested in purchasing some quality bookshelf speakers for my desk, something that will give me a new appreciation for my music collection. While I will be predominantly listening to them while seated at the desk, I'd hope too that they will have enough projection to fill a medium to large room with sound. I have been reading about studio monitors online but have not had any real listening experience with them. If there are any budding audio...
Can someone who has a Sony Ericsson phone confirm for me whether the phones such as V603i, V800i etc can play any iTunes AAC file as a ringtone? If so, how do you get the music onto the phone? On the website it says it can play DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected files as ringtones. I'm interested in one of these phones but the most important feature I want is the ability to play any song in my iTunes library as a ringtone not just songs downloaded from the iTunes...
Can someone who has a Sony Ericsson phone confirm for me whether the phones such as V603i, V800i etc can play any iTunes AAC file as a ringtone? If so, how do you get the music onto the phone? On the website it says it can play DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected files as ringtones. I'm interested in one of these phones but the most important feature I want is the ability to play any song in my iTunes library as a ringtone.
My Mac is currently getting serviced and fixed free of charge, but they didn't really explain what the replacement part was...
Apple won't do an All-black interface!!! I think the best we can hope for is a system-wide smooth metal. If u don't like it, u can always kaliedoscope the interface to be anything you want it to be.
Hmm, no one else experiencing this??? I just went to the Apple Support page and apparently there are potential power/video problems with the first rev iMac G5s and an extended warranty program, so I am taking it to a service centre to see if it qualifies.
Tell them you just switched to a Mac and didn't realise you couldn't...they will be even more sympathetic then!!!!! You'll find people in this forum are more than happy to help newbies!!!!
Hey, Just recently (I think since installing the latest security patch) my first ed. iMac G5 1.8 (OS X 10.4.7) has occasionally gone into a coma after periods of disuse. By coma I mean that the sleep light and computer appear to be off but will not start up and I think it is in fact sleeping but won't wake from sleep. No amount of hard resetting will work and the only way to get it functioning again is to turn it off at the wall and reboot! Is anyone else...