or Connect

Posts by Negafox

Next time on rumors: Apple plans to move away from using Samsung for manufacturing chips. Followed up by iTV being delayed until 2016 due to part shortages.
It would be ludicrous to abandon iOS given it has a sizable install base and it is the second largest platform next to Android. By supporting both platforms (Android and iOS) somebody could support up to 90% of the latest market share. Not too shabby. However, I tend to look at the quarterly market share as a trend with buyers and future -- not present -- health. Is the market swaying one direction or another? And Apple is not being complacent. I believe Apple's change of...
If the market share for a platform becomes too low, then third-parties abandon it. The Wii U is struggling with third-party support despite Nintendo is churning a profit now.For anybody curious, here is the latest year-over-year smartphone OS market share global breakdown for September:http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/29/kantar-september-2014/
In a few years, we will probably have: OS X Windows 10 (skipped 9) BlackBerry 10 (skipped 8 and 9) Android Ten
I would be curious to see the GPU in such an iMac. Games already have been to be run at a subpar resolution (less than full HD) with graphical settings turned down on the MacBook Pro.
Good luck with that.
Apparently, it did not work very well if that were the case. Everybody but the kitchen sink expected Apple to unveil the AppleWatch (aka iWatch). As soon as rumors started last year that we will see an Apple-developed watch in late 2014, various companies started churning out their own smart watches to beat Apple to the punch.  I believe Samsung's first smart watch debuted in September 2013 well after the rumors were hitting the web, likely in...
iOS 7 does not even support playing 24-bit audio files through iTunes, I believe. I am not sure about iOS 8.
Wait -- doesn't this work out to where you are paying about full price plus returning the phone so they can resell it?
The psychological turn-off to the 4.7" for some customers would be that it is less than full HD -- reasonable or not.