or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Google let it slip recently that they intend to yield data from Fadell's Nest (no brainer considering what they paid)
Oh sweet bullox - I've had 2 dropcams for years, love them. Caught a baby sitter stealing 3 months ago. Dropcam is dead to me now, along side the bloody Nest. Hurry up HomeKit products! I guess the hasty 555 million was a knee jerk reaction to HomeKit!
'Winter Storm Bollux Alert' - the weather channel/comcast are the evil doer's who decided by themselves to name and brand storms...hype and noise. Proudly turning weather reporting into entertainment - much like what they did with news journalism!
interesting and informative piece - thanks. Horace from Asymco has touched on Microsoft cloud tech and Apple recently and based on Tim's keynote address that $150 million from years ago, hasn't being forgotten. On the doomer narrative - Emily "has Apple lost its innovation" Chang on Bloomberg is just a perfect example of producers/networks selling their journalist soul for viewship.
Would love to read data on Google Checkout, it was going to be revolutionary before the name change to Wallet
A Touch ID sensor embedded behind the Apple logo please
Personally & financially I'm very thankful for the Steve years myself! PR is PR, its part of the game, pre-dating capitalism probably
A smart man who still maintains a fondness and sincerity towards Apple (from what I read in Kahneys book on Jony).
Machined by a 16 year old in metal work at school or in daddy's garage
And so it begins! (yet again)