or Connect

Posts by buckalec

I had the misfortune of working for CNBC for a few years - it should come with a viewer warning - conjecture + mindless irrelevance = ad revenue
Still bewildered how the SEC can allow dick head pseudo journalist like Matt Drudge to play doomer headlines with AAPL - its  almost  like he or friends have a short position  
Thought it was an old headline from 1996 - tragic Yahoo, tragic
Hope the "Godfather" feels the financial pain. Godfather my arse (some CNBC producer looking for something catchy in his lower third) , inspired by Braun and it was Schiller who conceived the click wheel if I'm not mistaken.
Somebody in his family must have shorted! - beyond an irresponsible headline
Great smiley happy infomercial - Bloomberg wise up
Being dreaming of the Apple logo on iMacs to have Touch ID for years - hopefully its part of the plan
About time Germans. I'm an average Joe lucky enough to have a lovely car thanks to my faith  in Apple design, ecosystems and the great Tim.  
'British cyclist Will Carling' - the brits are sleeping luckily, he's a rugby icon
The pressure from the SVP of Ad Sales was probably the only reason for an apology. This network is a dangerous farce of mindless entertainment and babble conjecture.