or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Touch ID behind, when you need a password, login...
The epitome of all that is wrong with the Street and system. Even if Tim rightfully ignores, it will make for an interview segment on the circus of business media television, in particular Icahns personal communication network CNBC. Most likely a 3-5 minute segment, where an anchor will gloat and praise the mighty warrior of wall street, whilst maintaining the journalist integrity of a 12 year old child
Great insight once again, reaffirms my dismay in mass media. You just need to watch three minutes of Bloomberg, CNBC & WSJ to realize all hope is lost. Long live the Horace Dedui's of this world.
Shocked - not! The dirty tricks of hedge funds, portfolio managers and the complicit business mass media still astounds me.
Cheesy, sad, pathetic... 'Creative' like this and the Samsung social attacks on Apple only denigrate what little of Samsung's respect remains, tragic but just.
Stripe - awesome play, looking forward not behind. Even Elon invests in Stripe. Tim at his very best, hopefully the Collison's and the 90 engineers will end up in the new Apple HQ one day
God bless the all-nighters, for they did good (hopefully) - peace
Mr(s) SEC, was there a covert attempt to smear apple, steal their launch glory and take it down a %? Probably not, but plausible...    ....
Evil prick has being dead to me since he made the comment (about 6-9 months ago) about how Google was a more innovative company as it still was run by its founders.
"Dude I want a Note 4" sweet mother of jesus, who writes this shite