or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Being dreaming of the Apple logo on iMacs to have Touch ID for years - hopefully its part of the plan
About time Germans. I'm an average Joe lucky enough to have a lovely car thanks to my faith  in Apple design, ecosystems and the great Tim.  
'British cyclist Will Carling' - the brits are sleeping luckily, he's a rugby icon
The pressure from the SVP of Ad Sales was probably the only reason for an apology. This network is a dangerous farce of mindless entertainment and babble conjecture.
Tragic on some many levels - an evil ad company panicking for good PR.   "Google has lost a Court of Appeal bid to stop consumers having the right to sue in the UK over alleged misuse of privacy settings." BBC News
serious amount of pencils!
Tim is smart - Cramer resonates in retail big time sadly. I actually respect Tim more as he called in to the bread and circus that is business news. If 16,009 people are whatsoever it is caught his wisdom his means justify the ends
Thankyou DED - I'm with Jon Stewart on this one. this man played the doomer card big time, he go's with the flow. Good man Tim for giving the retail investor a bit of love, despite the horror history of Mad Money
Thank-you DED. True on the ground journalism can be quite refreshing in the shite circus of business news! Bloomberg & CNBC would have a had a local correspondent that couldn't tell a Dell from a MacBook Air if the life depended on it - spout some irrelevant data/crap or interview an irrelevant/clueless analyst/expert, whilst asking if Cook is up for the job. Bollox to them all.
Oh please god! free me from the evil clutches of Cablevision's and Verizon's duopoly from hell