or Connect

Posts by buckalec

He forgot to include the connected toaster
Discovered that too last year - not only did they own the Eye Care plan I was on but the major retail outlets - scary biscuits
Dilger / Kane debate live on WSJ d on Apple TV - I would pay for that
Lets match the sunset color with a flesh tone. Great use of Photoshop and Aftereffects. I can do that too, plus futures cars, intergalactic miniature  space modules that can transverse blackholes .... endless
the overall path of the 5c is upward from a quick visual glance, somewhat subtle by apple standards, but many competitors would kill for that kinda of subtle growth.
my mistake - realized that would be tied to the car maker, hence the legacy cd/dvd and ugly icons
The GUI is a bit disappointing - the setting icons on the left feel awkward and aligned to the top - the menu icon feels very non Jony. I can only assume that this part of the hardware from the car-maker
Google is an algorithm that allowed them to monopolize search and reap mesmerising revenue. Throwing free endless mud at an endless wall is not innovation, it does impress Wall Street though  ... just my 2 cents
I've often pondered - if Tim had have being on the NeXT team...
Wall Street will love and reward this amazing innovative leap! - Blah Blah Blah