or Connect

Posts by buckalec

And so it begins! (yet again)  
If rumor is true - its a strategic content play, not hardware/software in my humble opinion. With regards music positioning its could be a smart move. (big music picture - beyond rap or hip hop). The same thing for Apple TV - a lot of future hires will feel like square pegs in a round hole.
sames to good to be true - hopefully I'm wrong
With regards content carriage deals in the cable industry  - 20 million plus (subs) is starting to look very interesting. The tide will turn - and quality content channels/providers will be eager for the distribution channel.
Somebody didn't listen to the conference call! The constant negativity from the  NYT is tragic  
He forgot to include the connected toaster
Discovered that too last year - not only did they own the Eye Care plan I was on but the major retail outlets - scary biscuits
Dilger / Kane debate live on WSJ d on Apple TV - I would pay for that
Lets match the sunset color with a flesh tone. Great use of Photoshop and Aftereffects. I can do that too, plus futures cars, intergalactic miniature  space modules that can transverse blackholes .... endless
the overall path of the 5c is upward from a quick visual glance, somewhat subtle by apple standards, but many competitors would kill for that kinda of subtle growth.