or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Mine is qualified too - I hope the third party manufacturer is eating the cost. 
Tim - the subtle quiet genius CEO. Let it begin!
Any follower of the great Horace can conclude that much growth is in Accessories, will you walk with me, Grasshopper.
I know the PR game sadly. Apple and Tim display a level of heartfelt sincerity that I don't believe can be contrived, conceived or planned, unlike Samsung and the self-driving car people and their lovely Eric (who has being dead to me since the sick reference to google  being still run by its founders)
I admired they're early innovation (agreements with GE and others seemed panicky). Was tempted to purchase a kit last year but held off after Nest. At 200 million they must be starved of cash flow or innovation.   HomeKit + Phillips + Others + World  = Bingo Jingo. And 200 million could buy one hell of nice ad campaign.
Operation Monetize Shortly
Google let it slip recently that they intend to yield data from Fadell's Nest (no brainer considering what they paid)
Oh sweet bullox - I've had 2 dropcams for years, love them. Caught a baby sitter stealing 3 months ago. Dropcam is dead to me now, along side the bloody Nest. Hurry up HomeKit products! I guess the hasty 555 million was a knee jerk reaction to HomeKit!
'Winter Storm Bollux Alert' - the weather channel/comcast are the evil doer's who decided by themselves to name and brand storms...hype and noise. Proudly turning weather reporting into entertainment - much like what they did with news journalism!
interesting and informative piece - thanks. Horace from Asymco has touched on Microsoft cloud tech and Apple recently and based on Tim's keynote address that $150 million from years ago, hasn't being forgotten. On the doomer narrative - Emily "has Apple lost its innovation" Chang on Bloomberg is just a perfect example of producers/networks selling their journalist soul for viewship.