or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Thankyou DED - I'm with Jon Stewart on this one. this man played the doomer card big time, he go's with the flow. Good man Tim for giving the retail investor a bit of love, despite the horror history of Mad Money
Thank-you DED. True on the ground journalism can be quite refreshing in the shite circus of business news! Bloomberg & CNBC would have a had a local correspondent that couldn't tell a Dell from a MacBook Air if the life depended on it - spout some irrelevant data/crap or interview an irrelevant/clueless analyst/expert, whilst asking if Cook is up for the job. Bollox to them all.
Oh please god! free me from the evil clutches of Cablevision's and Verizon's duopoly from hell
Hope Tim balances it out with a trip to the West Bank - lots of talent there and whats left of Gaza (flood gate opened)
Automotive design (with a few limited exceptions) is bloody horrific. The marriage of tech and mechanics is poor, originality has gone, design styling is bland, the list go's on. Its primed for disruption, much as the mobile phone industry was pre-2007. The UK has a great pedigree in car design thanks to Coventry Poly, now a Uni. and every designer of Jony's era (including myself) loved to dream and sketch the perfect dream car. I wouldn't be surprised if some Coventry...
anybody else having problems connecting to the audio - going to start crying soon
Katy securing the first question for Tim after earnings once again!
I once worked on a British Channel Island beginning with G as a student at Uni - I worked a 100+hrs  a week for minimal wage, in a massive greenhouse the size of a football field, with an average temp of 100+ degrees, basic human rights (water from a hose, etc), we shite in buckets (same buckets as flowers were delivered in), lived on bread and jam (to save money for drink), lived in tents - all while picking carnations by day for the joyful british population. Best years...
Emily "has apple lost its innovation" Chang (no doubt its Emily "can able maintain its innovation" Chang now...   I give up years ago on tv business journalism - it's flawed on so many levels, bloody tragic
All fluff and no meat - reads like a PR piece - No talk of monopoly power, state department influence, NSA, evil eric's future, google + fail, sales of glass...