or Connect

Posts by buckalec

heavy rain in NYC  today - roads and flooding everywhere, did a control at 5:56pm ET (so sick of the google PR spin map spin machine and sad pathetic "journalists" ) and saved to photos. Once again, since the beginning, I used Apple Maps to get me home. Clean & simple. Tufte would be proud.    
Dodgy photoshop from Macotakara. Clearly just added a color multiple layer or something transparent effect over a white model - Hue & Saturation all wrong. The Ipod color vibrance is more like it. A few months ago - a dodgy hedge fund on CNBC laughed off the potential "lollipop innovation" colored iPhones... Prick.
Broadcast.com 2.0
BBC iplayer content and endless other global feeds....
By clearly implying fall keeps the stock affordable to repurchase - explains the logic of the payback decision timing. The word "surprise" was prevalent yesterday too - why would Apple give Samsung a heads up of a pending launch, hopefully a surprise in this half - a bloody mac pro at least - either way confidently long still
Reminds me of Yahoo in the early days once the cash started to accumulate (ignore broadcast.com).
%u6C92%u6709%u53CD%u624B%u4E00%u64CA (no back hander)
And so it began. HBO and mainstream ABC could turn the tide. Great news.
you can hire savy engineers, you can hire cool designers but at the end of the day - if you still use a shite typeface like this, then something is missing in your DN, freckin A. (applies to google too)