or Connect

Posts by buckalec

Last night - I put 3 movies together of the kids summers events, took around 6 minutes on iPhone 5. Added to the Theater. Popped on the Apple TV in the kids bedroom that evening - seamless. Ok you could mirrror, Vimeo, etc - but this was smoothe, a very nice subtle feature that will snowball.
CNBC - his own private publicity network, so wrong on so many levels
Product Placement, takes a cruel twist
Dead watch ticking
no volkswagon brands at all - I emailed them on monday to see if it was pending  - no answer
Queen takes Knight - Apple I believe would have accessed the pro's & con's in immense detail, who knows what is next...
heavy rain in NYC  today - roads and flooding everywhere, did a control at 5:56pm ET (so sick of the google PR spin map spin machine and sad pathetic "journalists" ) and saved to photos. Once again, since the beginning, I used Apple Maps to get me home. Clean & simple. Tufte would be proud.    
Dodgy photoshop from Macotakara. Clearly just added a color multiple layer or something transparent effect over a white model - Hue & Saturation all wrong. The Ipod color vibrance is more like it. A few months ago - a dodgy hedge fund on CNBC laughed off the potential "lollipop innovation" colored iPhones... Prick.
Broadcast.com 2.0