or Connect

Posts by buckalec

fun, vibrate - on brand. Phew!
stealing from 1984 - how original Nokia
I had the misfortune off having to speak with AT&T today. My data was overflowing on the first day of a new data cycle. The first thing the 'rep' asked was "did i upgrade to 6". "Yes" They are refunding the overage, felt like a scripted fallback.  
Traffic on google maps  - Apples graphical approach already superior   
Phew - dispels 'the moving back to England' rumour thankfully
"Sources familiar with Apple's plans say the set-top box may use iconography similar to iOS"  - I'm in shock, what a great source, pure genius.
Same here. But its yet to happen. They could of ironed it out by now if they were really interested.   > I cut my Cablevision Cable last year, I can survive happily with the Iplayer (with a VPN) & Netflix. Access to the iPlayer in the US would be a content game changer, plus it would be handy for Jony.
IPlayer to Apple TV is something I've being predicting for the past 2 years. Its a logical win win for both parties, once all the studio licenses, etc get resolved. A possible hint is the amount of Disney movies found in their film  library. Bob Iger prepping
'featured an integrate kickstand'  - I thought Microsoft R&D Surface Division, Monkey Brigade 666 thought of that...
Vorsprung durch Technik