or Connect

Posts by buckalec

I'll be a happy camper once that 'Available in November' disappears
Nice fit - well done Eddy
Adobe TV, BBC,  all coming shortly (guessing/hoping). As an avid user, the WSJ videos (apart from the crap repeating adverts and crap motion graphics) is a convenient ondemand news source and hopefully a taste of whats to come. (the live feed of the 23rd event, pixelated often which was a bit disconcerting  assuming apple where experimenting)
fun, vibrate - on brand. Phew!
stealing from 1984 - how original Nokia
I had the misfortune off having to speak with AT&T today. My data was overflowing on the first day of a new data cycle. The first thing the 'rep' asked was "did i upgrade to 6". "Yes" They are refunding the overage, felt like a scripted fallback.  
Traffic on google maps  - Apples graphical approach already superior   
Phew - dispels 'the moving back to England' rumour thankfully
"Sources familiar with Apple's plans say the set-top box may use iconography similar to iOS"  - I'm in shock, what a great source, pure genius.
Same here. But its yet to happen. They could of ironed it out by now if they were really interested.   > I cut my Cablevision Cable last year, I can survive happily with the Iplayer (with a VPN) & Netflix. Access to the iPlayer in the US would be a content game changer, plus it would be handy for Jony.