or Connect

Posts by G-News

The "iPhone Touch"? You gotta be kidding. There never was anything else but a touchscreen iPhone. That'd clearly be the most stupid monicker I've ever heard
Well, since the HD3000 isn't really suitable for games anyway, who cares?
I did until about 4 weeks ago when I got an offer for a second hand 3GS that I simply could not refuse. What a difference. The 3G I got the day it came out here in Switzerland had become unbearable. Now I guess I'm going to wait for the 5G or even 6G, depending on how the 3GS continues to perform with subsequent updates.
Who's going to buy a white iPhone 4 when the iPhone 5 is already around the corner? What a waste of digital space.
You can always just get a 11" MacBook Air and be able to do anything you like.
Did they miss the fact that iOS 4.1 fixed the issue? Dumbass lawsuits!
What those of you who don't have an MBP to compare the MBA to may be missing is that the keys on the MBA are already considerably more shallow than on the MBP. I'm pretty sure it was a space issue. They simply couldn't spare the extra 2mm to fit a backlight under an already slimmed down keyboard. Either way, while it may be a missing feature to some, it's certainly not a dealbreaker. You either need an ultraportable, or you don't.
Probably not newbs, but succumbing to the usual media hype about a negative aspect of an otherwise widely appraised apple product. You know, as a journalist, you're always supposed to write a balanced story or review, so you feel a lot of peer pressure not simply raving about something, but instead, apparently writing a "solid" review that lists pros and cons. With Apple's media attention and coverage being widely very positive, you're hard pressed to actually find...
no, but it's a gimmick, just like itunes control buttons on the keyboard or an ambient light sensor.
I know a lot of people who were late today because of this here in Switzerland. Those are moments when I love my ancient, radio controlled alarm clock. In other news, Steve Jobs was heard being furious on the phone with the World Energy Council, demanding the abolition of DST.