or Connect

Posts by BWhaler

I didn't upgrade because I plan on buying the new iPod Touch in September. Also, Apple isn't charging $10 so they can milk their customers. They are better served having everyone on 3.0 and making life easier for developers. This is US accounting laws, pure and simple. (And no, you can't charge 99 cents or a penny either under this law. It must be "fair market value as measured against complementary or like products.") Given Microsoft announced OS upgrades today...
Nah, just internet trolls.
I have been an AT&T customer since the early 90's--almost 20 years. But I bet because of the network issues, the flubbed launches, tethering, MMS, and now this, in 2011 I will be using my iPhone 4G on the Verizon network. There is no way that Apple privately is happy with AT&T. No way.
I wonder if mail will auto-hide now? I wonder if on the new MBP's when one disconnects from the new Displays if you still have restart the Dock process to get your hot corners to work again. I wonder.... I, for one, am happy that Apple is getting serious about quality in their OS. Things have gotten pretty bumpy. Now, I just hope that we see that quality attitude extend to the serious issues in the hardware and in the applications--iTunes, laptops, displays, I'm...
Perhaps you should have done your research before writing a 2,220 word essay. The chip is not about DRM. Apple says you are free to use any headphones and controllers you want. I find it hysterical that someone did a tear down, everyone assumed it was DRM, and then millions of bits and hours have been wasted in the past day until Apple responded with what the chip does. Pretty sad and pathetic for a normally good site.
I hope this fixes the video issues with the new MBPro's, specifically the choppy webkit and random flicker. Wireless reception being fixed would be good too.
I used iWork.com today for the first time, and I must say it is very impressive. It's not trying to do too much, and what it does, it does very well. I was able to get feedback from various people on a 100mb file which is too big to email and few people were interesting in downloading. iWork.com was a great solution. As for paying for it, I normally roll my eyes at people who want everything to be free and awesome. I don't mind paying for it. But for this...
"Apple may build on its success in delivering web-based applications for its .Mac internet service" THAT, is a total joke. I love Apple as much as the next guy around here, but that statement is beyond laughable. Now on to the rumor: 1. If this is in lieu of iWork 09 on the desktop, I suspect Apple has lost its mind. iWork is evolving into an incredible suite--note perfect, but truly incredible. It will be a killer asset to the Mac platform. Given Apple is a...
Quadd core and a much, much faster GPU are all very exciting. I also hope for a serious bump in drive capacity. 1.5 gigs please, or even better, give us the option for two internal drives. That would be awesome.
I agree. I would love to use these headphones with my iPhone. Better sound and volume control is killer. Fingers crossed...