or Connect

Posts by Aegean

Tim has yet to prove that he is the right replacement of Steve. And it might take years. I don't want Apple to become just another mobile phone company and only to be remembered as an iPhone maker.
I just returned 5S for the sake of 6. Will wait.
I miss Steve Jobs as well. In my opinion, Apple will never be the same, no matter who is driving the company. Don't know whether it will be better or worst in the future, after Steve, but companies need to make tough decisions, and that only Steve had guts to make. I personally did like his low tolerance behaviour when it comes to sacrificing on quality of Apple's product.
In 2014, I would expect it to be under $10 forever use, if not totally free. Otherwise no thanks iWork is enough for me.
I would love to use Numbers on Mac but I hate to see it lacks tons of features that Excel has. Moreover, Numbers now lacks lots of features that existed in previous version. The top top reasons for me not to use are... 1. You can no longer sum by selecting the multiple cells first, containing different values, and click sum from fx function to get the total. You will actually need to type in sum in cell and then select the cells to get the total. Such a basic thing but...
I agree with saarek. One year warranty is not enough, it should be two years as we pay the premium price for premium product which deserve to have a premium warranty. Every manufacturers whether its Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, they all have standard 1 year warranty on their products. Apple's computer are undoubtedly way better than any other in the market today and if one would pay an extra hard-earned cash to get the premium product, it deserve to have an advantage for...
I too am frustrated with iOS7. It might be working fine on iPhone 4S or above but my iPhone 4 has become turtle, really. Every time I do something on it, It reminds me of running Windows Vista on pentium 1 machine, not to mention I have 5 Macs. But my iPhone is now damn slow. It's ridiculous as well that I can't go back to iOS 6. I even ended up with clean install of OS twice but it is darn slow. But if that's what Apple has planned to force users to buy newer and speedy...
iOS has a long long way to go. Every time I see some one tries to compare it with Mac OS X or iPad vs Macs, it just makes me mad. I can not think about living without my Macs, however, my iPads are sitting on shelve and only got charged a few times since I bought them. I hardly can do anything on my iPad. iPad is good for reading a book or some casual browsing/chatting for an hour or two. Other than that, it has no use for me at least. These days my kids play games on it....
The thing is no matter how beautiful the weather app is, if it does not give you timely accurate information, it's useless. So it's really comes down to the source of info and no one wants to be screwed up when it below -40C temp here as every single digit matters. Yahoo weather is not accurate at all for northern Candian winters. The only reliable source is the official weather office. If Apple's new weather app is taking the data from Weather Office Canada, I will be...
No.