or Connect

Posts by gordy

Maybe if they didn't make so many of them?
lol....sh!ttyvision.
Who the hell needs to watch live TV on their iPad at fricking home?!! I'm sure someone can provide a plausible example, but this seems to be more of a niche/proof of concept than a killer app. I think I'm ditching cable also. Too many alternatives to justify the price these days.
I thought Apple's market share was over 10% now...right? No way it could outpace the industry in sales for 3+ years and still be at 5%.
A portable is an uneccessary expense for me, not to mention more of an 'all in one' than the iMac is, so it's a nonstarter. My iPhone/iPad can handle my mobile tasks. I scaled down from my awesome Quicksilver G4 to a Mac mini (2009). While I like the mini's footprint, its lack of power dissapoints. I got over iMacs in the 90's. I regretted that decision shortly after purchasing it due to its lack of upgradability/expandability. I replaced the iMac with the G4, which...
While I like the look of the iMac, the all-in-one paradigm does not appeal to me. My next Mac will be a Mac Pro. I'll buy refurb or used if necessary.
Check out Logitech's USB Laptop Speaker Z305. A friend has this speaker on his laptop, and it sounds great. Any particular reason why it has to be USB? I have a great Logitech bluetooth speaker that I use with my Mac mini/iPad/iPhone.
Jim Caviezel is my choice. Makeup can do anything, so this push for a lookalike (Aston Kutcher? Really?) is offbase. Using a "Tom Cruise" caliber A-lister is also offbase IMO. Jim Caviezel last big role was Jesus, and with that role in mind I think he would do Mr. Jobs' story well--especially his later years--post 97.
Apple - Steve = The Clone Wars
Yes you do.