or Connect

Posts by gordy

Isn't AOL's browser still based on Internet Explorer? I'd like to see M$ b!tch slapped, but I just don't think it'll happen.
Ha Ha... I'm selling my DVSE (1999/DVD/400MHz) for $700 US. I believe a new one with better features costs $799.
That's not what I said. I said that Apple does not embrace unproven technologies [alone] anymore. Apple is nonetheless innovative.
Maybe after the G4/Display promotion ends January 31?
I think Apple is out of the "embracing new technology all by ourselves" game. While this seems promising (and cool), I think it will show up in other devices before Apple will consider it.
AppleWorks 6.2 has Word translators also.
You guys were wrong for that I'd be so pissed if we got flamed like that. You do remember what happenned the last time we got flamed? Who is Radio Head?
Well I miss it to, and this is how I used it: I'd have my Mac wake up everyday at 4:30. Then, I'd have a schedule in OutlookExpress set to check my email at 4:35 every day. When I got home around 5, my email was already downloaded. This one missing feature has added at least 20 minutes to my daily 'after work' routine.
Well, I hope you're wrong. In the absence of better judgement, I have already bought an Apple Studio display and sold my iMac because I am anticipating an entry level G4 with iDVD/SuperDrive being released any day now. I guess that I could go ahead and buy something now, but I'd be pissed if I did that and something else was released the next day.