or Connect

Posts by gordy

I didn't realize how difficult is would be to part with my 1999 DVSE. I have people screaming for it, but I really don't want to give it up. Maybe I'll hold on to it until September (as I originally planned) then maybe I can part with it.
he he, I can't believe I spelled idea that way. I guess that's another way to show that you're a MacAddict. Back on topic, good point tonton. But this option doesn't exist anywhere in apple's product offerings.
I just installed the full OS X version, no PhotoCD option.
There's an unofficial SP750 driver on VersionTracker today: http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=13114&db=macosx Good luck.
[quote]Originally posted by fishdoc: The power/ports on the back is the ONLY thing I don't like...
That's a subtle hint...you're not supposed to turn the thing off!!! My Mac hasn't been turned off for more than 10 minutes since installing OS X as my main OS. It's very lazy, it sleeps all the time. EDIT: And I have a design idea: Make everything that's White...Black. Now close your eyes and picture it. How cool is that? [...
Once I purchase the new iMac, I will begin transferring the VHS Music videos from my youth (New Edition, Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, etc.) to DVD. This will be good practice before I start using the iMac to pay for itself by doing the same work professionally. I'll also continue using it for photography, music, and general usage.
[quote]Originally posted by FormerLurker: Redeye seems like a primitive fill bucket tool at times, and I really miss even a simple AutoLevels command from Photoshop. Mebbe it can be AppleScripted in, when Adobe finally ships for X. Looks like I'm still going to have to run Classic to edit photos. But, I like the crop constrained function, the slide show, and all the export functions. Basic color/contrast corrections in Version 2, maybe... like the EQ in iTunes 2...
Hell, who needs to order an Album for 30 bucks? That's why I bought a decent printer. I printed an album last night of some film images that Wolf camera saved to Kodak Picture CD. The sharpness wasn't that great, and I'm not sure if that's because the Picture CD images are not sharp of if iPhoto downsampled the images. Does anyone know? I'll try out my digital camera photos tonight, then I'll know for sure. I think this is a great app--albeit slow. I stayed up until...
I've been using the Toast previews with no problems since 10.0. I'm sure this final version is great.
I thought Toast (OSX Preview) had a PhotoCD option, but it doesn't. Is there an app with this capability?