or Connect

Posts by gordy

Miss Jackson, of course!
Images in signatures have been disabled. See this thread for more information: http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000042 There is another method, but it requires manually copy/pasting a link to you image in each post.
Hmmm. I like SNL. I think it's still funny. I miss David Spade, but Tracy, Cris, and that tall guy are hilarious. Jimmy and Tina a cool too. I must have stepped out on the iPod skit, I can't recall seeing it.
I have my 5th grade school picture. It makes me happy, since it's one of few pictures in which I actually smiled.
An audio interface for you home entertainment system, that connected to you mac via Airport and played MP3's in the Mac's iTunes library, from the Mac'd hard drive. It could be really cheap, maybe $199. I guess iPod's cool too.
An audio interface for you home entertainment system, that connected to you mac via Airport and played MP3's in the Mac's iTunes library, from the Mac'd hard drive. It could be really cheap, maybe $199. I guess iPod's cool too.
Now...I'll begin by saying that I do not have Airport, but I read somewhere that you had to configure the SBW in OS9 and then it'll work in OSX. [Normally, I do not respond if I have no first-hand knowledge, but you sounded so needy. I'll bet you'll get a definitive answer in the Apple Discussions forum on Airport.] [ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]

I'm not at my Mac right now, but GC is AppleScriptable. You should be able to see what commands are scriptable by opening the Script Editor, selecting File : Open Dictionary, and selecting GraphicConvertor from the list of apps. [ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]

I typically buy a new Mac every 2 years, alternating between desktop and laptops. I bought my iBook a few months ago. However, I'm really anxious to start on DVD's, so I may buy a G4/5 in the next 12 months.
[Okay, now that I am 'educated' on this topic...] MP3Pro is backwards compatible, so why wouldn't iPod--or any other Hardware/Software MP3 Player already support the format? I just downloaded one from MP3.com, and it played okay. [ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: gordy ]